Topic: Freddy Kruger's Fedora on eBay

The Fedora from Nightmare on Elm Street #1 is now on sale on EBAY. I know what your thinking, you want to get it for me as a belated Xmas gift. I can not say I blame yuh. Oh and buy the way they want $10,000 for it. This hat was worn during one of th...

Read More : Freddy Kruger's Fedora on eBay

Re: Freddy Kruger's Fedora on eBay

Who in their right mind would spend 10 grand on a hat ? They should have started bids at 500 bucks, I don't see this one selling anytime soon. FYI: 10 grand would get you 2 weeks with a high class hooker or 2 months if you like them a little trashier wink

Not to mention that the seller has only 15 Feedback.. 3 of which is negative..

I'm actually more interested in the story behind Neversummer's extensive knowledge of the going rates for hookers.

rofl you and me both hard2kill smile

I can't see that selling, especially with buy it now. no way.

And I'm also interested in knowing how neversummer has the inside knowledge of the hookers going price. Wish I had 10 grand to party like that

That does seem a little excessive. I doubt many people out there would spend that much, if anyone. But it makes me wonder how many hats were used during the films.

I don't think even the biggest Krueger fan would fork over 10 grand for a hat.  Thanks for the hooker info... I'll look into that wink