Re: Win Godzilla Raids Again on DVD

I won!  This site ROCKS!  I gotta say the staff is cool as hell and all of you members that post on the boards keep me laughin!  I look forward to comming here all the time.

You know I haven't received this yet...  Bummer.

hmm and hardk2ill did not get his either. I think i will have to send an email.

Thanks Meh!  You da MAN!

email sent, soon as they respond to me i will post an update. We will make a stink if need be to make this happen.

Lock 'em in that little room with Hard2Kill and it won't take too long to break 'em!

haha  they got RIGHt back to me 30seconds later, and we will get it all sorted out. Everything was shipped, we will track it down.

Thanks Meh, i was gettin' worried someone stole it from my mailbox.  What are ya trying to say Skidog? Is it my smell or my razor sharp wit that will break them? maybe we'll stick you in here, then maybe I can leave ........ oh, to see the outside world again. Is Regan still in office?

Wow that was quick, Meh... It was in my mailbox waiting for me this evening!  H2K it is your razor wit that always kills me!

Good to hear, I thought I was gonna have to bring my hatchet over and do it the old fashion way. Glad you got your flick, I hope mine is waiting for me as well, will we get a review skidog?

Hard2Kill wrote:

...will we get a review skidog?

If I must, but it will take me a few days to watch it.  I borrowed some extra parts from the dvd player for my new robot love slave!

Ah, Meh.  you truely are one Bad Ass Mofo

Sweet, a robot love slave, I want one. Sadly my movie was not at home waiting for me but I am hoping within the next few days I will get it and have a chance to watch it.