Topic: Army of Darkness #13 Sold Out! New Variants Coming!

DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT announced today that the initial print runs for Army of Darkness #13, which features the lead-in to the upcoming Marvel Zombies vs, Army of Darkness limited series, New Battlestar Galactica #4 and Battlestar Galactica: Zarek #1...

Read More : Army of Darkness #13 Sold Out! New Variants Coming!

Re: Army of Darkness #13 Sold Out! New Variants Coming!

guess what I've got in my hot little hands>> *giggles insanely*

lucky you, glad to see somebody appreciates my comic book news smile lots of folks read it but nobody wants to comment on it with me tongue

my Monster really loves his comics.  Is into Batman.  There is a short series that he has me reading called The Boys.  One of the characters in this book is the lead from Shaun of the Dead.  It is a cool series about a bunch of ordinary guys going out after the egomaniac superheroes.  Warning: VERY ADULT and very funny too.  Check it out, you wont regret it.

very coool im gonna do just that.

I got out of comics quite a while ago...  Back in the days when I was REALLY poor and couldn't afford the luxury.  The last comic I bought was Spawn #1 Black & White cover from a friend who was worse off than I and needed some cash and was too proud to just ask for some help.  I still have that book around somewhere...

I am just now getting back into comics and have found a lot of titles I enjoy, Marvel Zombies, 30 Days of Night, Hack/Slash, Zombies Feast, Army of Darkness vs. Reanimator. I am gonna have to look for this new one in my local comic shop and I will look for The Boys also, it sounds cool.

The Boys is on the 6th issue but the back issues are not hard to find for the original cover price.  And it is worth going through the trouble of ordering the issues from your comic dealer.  You have to see why they recruit the Shaun of the Dead character and what happens when the new young female first joins the "Superhero" team.  It is comic moments you will never forget.