Topic: Franf Zappa Fans Only

I've wondered for a while not as long while...... but I still want to hear from the Zappa Fans and anyone who has heard his music over the time. I know its a weird topic but its not weird to me and Im just trying to bring us zappa fans in a bunch,,, thanks for your time.

Re: Franf Zappa Fans Only

You be drinkin muddafudda! Mudsharkkk...yeah I a Zappa fan, Hot  Rats hot zits and all. I be a dental floss tycoon. Raisin em up, waxen em down...

my balls feel like a pair of maroccas

hot rats id his best album   a chick crawling out ouf  the hole ?      yea his best

Thats right! Don't forget Apostraphe.

raising me ome dental floss

oh shit \apatrofy the quintebtinail  bruce asb zappa one of the best rock tunes ever created

How bout Ship arriving too late to save a drowning witch, with Steve Vai.

yea thats getting into his ownly hits which I can dig but like he had 2  hits radio songs

moon unit and shit cant think of his other

oh um Who Are the Brain Police    i like to hear this in a zappa threrad     god I miss Zappa he died way too young you fuckin shit fuck

BILLY WAS A MOUNTAIN!!
Did you know he made an appearance on the Ed Sullivan show?
He played a bicycle.
Caught this on a "Best of The Ed Sullivan Show" sometime back.

DemonToSome wrote:

moon unit and shit cant think of his other

Dweezil

lol no I wasnt talking about Dweezil .. I dont know what I meant but yea Dweezil rocks

and Mother I never saw him on Sullivan but I have a recording of him playing the bicycle on the Steve Allen show from 63 or 64 something like that... thats a hoot'   He conducts Steve Allans orchestra playing a bike lol

One of the best tunes ever is The Return Of The Son Of Monster Magnet  and I love when Zappa brings up Suzy Creamcheese lol

Thing Fish lol san quentin experiment turned colored folks into a freaky incontinent creature with lips like a duck and wearing catholic cloths

Looooove the Zappa!!!! back in the 70's my Grandma loved me so much she would actually go into the store and ask for the Zappa album I wanted for Christmas, bought me Ted Nugent too:)

Why does it hurt when I pee?

thedeadshallrule wrote:

you got the cat scratch fever from too much wango tango?

survivalist wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

you got the cat scratch fever from too much wango tango?

Sorry survivalist... wrong thread lol

If 'fan' is short for fanatic,
then count me in!

I first heard Frank's music in 1970 (I was 13) when two guys on a college radio show
used 'Peaches' (from Hot Rats) as a closing theme for their show-
I had never heard music like that (FM radio was still pretty new in 1970) so I called to find out who/what that was.

The next day I got my parents to buy me Weasels Ripped My Flesh, Burnt Weeny Sandwich &
Hot Rats
& I was hooked!
Picked up the back stuff & kept on getting the new stuff-
in fact I'm waiting for 'One Shot Deal' to show up in the mail..........................

nowadays at least 60% of my musical listening is Zappa~

You know the Centrial Scrutinizer says that Rock music is bad, right?

Heres a zappa / horror question.
There was an old british black and white horror film and in one of the scenes there was a poster of zappa on a wall, the image was made from musical notes.
Anyone know the film.
I have been tryin to find this for years, if anyone can help i will bow down to there greatness ........or just say thanks.

I did some work for a chap a few years ago and in passing said i was a zappa fan,
when i had finished the job and asked for payment he gave an envelope with the cash and a tip, 3 dvds with everything, and i mean everything zappa had ever done. even radio interviews. so if there are any track you are missing give me a shout.

Who's Franf Zappa?

lol a whacked out typo thats what that is lol