Topic: HM referrals

How do we get credit for referrals?  My daughter just joined, but doesn't know how to reference me as the one who referred her.

Re: HM referrals

i also do not know how that works tongue

I never understood the referrals thing til now lol.:lol:

That is a very good question. I never knew how they worked from day one. I think they're just there to look pretty on your morguespace or something like that. Who knows.

i've got no idea hmm

All she has to do is log on to the forums and click on your username.   This will take her to your profile.  At the bottom is your referral URL.  Have her click that mamma jamma like it ain't no thing.  Presto: you've earned a referral credit.

your referral link is also on your morguespace. Somebody clicks on it, reigsters, you get the credit. At some point its going to result in some sort of reward

Meh wrote:

your referral link is also on your morguespace. Somebody clicks on it, reigsters, you get the credit. At some point its going to result in some sort of reward

Hey now, I have gotten at least 30 friends to join on here so I should get some compensation.......a beer or a hooker would be nice.:lol::P

Thanks Lon and MEH, didn't know you were back already.  RIP one of these days I'm gonna send you a 24 of Canadian beer, so you can have the real stuff.....:lol:

floridapossum wrote:

Thanks Lon and MEH, didn't know you were back already.  RIP one of these days I'm gonna send you a 24 of Canadian beer, so you can have the real stuff.....:lol:

Shittttt....canuck beer is like water to me....... a real beer is like Guninness draft or a good german beer.:P

Guinness, dark and bitter, hmmmm, that rings a bell.   tongue