Topic: Zombie Reveals More About Halloween

Today Rob Zombie has updated his official blog for the upcoming remake/retelling of Halloween. First he said he has been asked by several fans if he will be doing an extensive "Making of Halloween" feature like he did on The Devils Rejects DVD. Here ...

Read More : Zombie Reveals More About Halloween

Re: Zombie Reveals More About Halloween

awsome carnt wait

The news just keeps getting better and better!

I'm glad they didn't really try and "re-imagine" the mask.  From the article, it sounds like its going to kick some serious ass.  Can't wait till august.

You can't reinvent something as genius as taking William Shatners face and turning it into a horror mask.

Well the mask has evolved over time.. It has slowly become more menacing.. It still has that fell and its not enough to notice unless you look very closely.. But look really closely over the years at the slight variation the mask has undergone since the first film..

more and more halloween news just keeps poopping up.. Sherry Moon casting news
http://www.moviesonline.ca/details_news.php?id=10947

Edited: Friggin spammers

I'm an oxymoron; I hate remakes, but the film that makes me feel like a 12 year old again is a remake! It's a good sign when they move up the release date.

I think its great that he brought some of the cast from the rejects into this project and the most exciting thing I'm waiting to see is the mask and michael..

I'm sure the mask is going to be another really controversial part of the flick as well as the whole plot change.  Get ready, though.  If it's not EXACLY the same as the original William Shatner mask... then prepare some major bitching.  I'm still excited as to what this new film will bring.