Topic: Confront Your Worst Nightmares

The Aussies really seem to be on top of their game when it comes to the horror genre. First we got Greg McCleans Wolf Creek and just recently Jamie Blanks Storm Warning was announced. Now we have another project announced thanks to Moviehole.
Screen...

Read More : Confront Your Worst Nightmares

Re: Confront Your Worst Nightmares

nah i dont like auatralian horror for some reason it might be becase im from there but i dont knw but i didnt like wolf creek that much but i hope this one is good.

It's hard to say with this upcoming aussie film.  After watching Wolf Creek again, it just didn't seem as good as the first time I watched it.  I'll still check it out, though.

punkhead66 wrote:

nah i dont like auatralian horror for some reason it might be becase im from there but i dont knw but i didnt like wolf creek that much but i hope this one is good.

I agree, Wolf Creek was rehashed genre crap.
I did not enjoy it either.
Not becuase it was Australian - I've seen many non-horror films that were made in Australia that I really enjoyed.

I really don't care where it come from, a good horror movie is a good horror movie. I liked Wolf Creek the first time but I wouldn't watch it again.(I liked the head on a stick part) Did you guys see Body Melt from like the early 90's. It was an australian flick and was a lot of campy fun. I will probably check out Confront ... when it comes out.

yeah i did i thougth that was better then wolf creek but it was still an okay movie.