Topic: David Hackl Directing Saw 4?

Hot on the news from MoviesOnline that SAW 4 is Shooting in Toronto  Fangoria is now reporting that David Hackl is in talks to direct Saw 4. Is this good news? Bad news? David Hackl was the production designer and also a unit director of Saw 3. ...

Read More : David Hackl Directing Saw 4?

Re: David Hackl Directing Saw 4?

At first I thought Saw 4 was just a rumor and it wasn't really going to happen... I was wrong.  I kinda wish they'd just leave it as a trio, but you can't aways get what ya' want.  It's a shame to see the original writing team calling it quits, so hopefully the guys behind Feast can pull it off.  Hopefully David Hackl can live up to James Wan and Darren Lyn Bousman.  Let's hope they pull this off.

I still need to see Saw 3 to even imagine what 4 could be like. I hope they do it in the right direction too

Yea leavin the film a trio would have been the best deal.. But unfortunately they always leave a huge opening for a sequel at the end.. I'd like to see them wrap it up with number 4..

i have liked all saws so i carnt wait to see it it since it will come out halloween again this year it will be my halloween movie to watch.