Topic: Dee Wallace Cast in Zombies Halloween Remake

More casting news my funktabular friends. once again Rob Zombie has unleashed more casting news. This go around he has made it know who will play Cynthia strode:

I'm very, very excited about this bit of casting news. DEE WALLACE STONE has joined ...

Read More : Dee Wallace Cast in Zombies Halloween Remake

Re: Dee Wallace Cast in Zombies Halloween Remake

I'm not really sure if this is THAT big of news.  If I remember correctly, Cynthia Strode isn't a MAJOR character so it's hard to say whether this is a bad or good thing.  I guess, its a good thing, according to the article.  So... cool!

I love Dee, she is just the best, a genuinely nice person and I hope that the role has some meat for her.

It's kool to hear that Dee Wallace will playing Cynthia Strode..she was excellant in Cujo and E.T.

RaVeN71806 wrote:

..she was excellant in Cujo and E.T.

As well as The Hills Have Eyes and The Howling. I hope the rest of the cast is chosen as wisely.

Tina12312 wrote:

I love Dee, she is just the best, a genuinely nice person and I hope that the role has some meat for her.

Aye

nice to see some love for Dee, not like that bastard Tim tongue

Dee is superb in everything she does and let's not forget her in E.T. and The Frighteners either. I'm excited to see her in the new Halloween even if it is just for a brief moment.

ichorous wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

..she was excellant in Cujo and E.T.

As well as The Hills Have Eyes and The Howling. I hope the rest of the cast is chosen as wisely.

I forgot the howling but I didn't realize that was her in the hills have eyes..

Can't forget about Miss Wallace in "Critters" smile

Maybe there will be a rabid dog in the new movie!  This whole idea is a GODSEND!