Topic: Morguespace Review Problem

I come to HM.  I log on to the forums.  I go to MyMorgueSpace.  I click "Write a review."  It informs me I must be a registered member of the site to write a review.  I go back to the forums.  Log out and log back in, just to be safe.  I go to MyMorgueSpace.  I click "Write a review."  Sometimes it works.  Most of the time it doesn't and I lose interest in posting the review.

What's up?

Last edited by LoudLon (2008-05-17 16:54:06)

Re: Morguespace Review Problem

its definitely your computer. Its a cookie issue. You can on the mainpage of our site hit WRITE A REVIEW right under the mainpage featured reviews. There is also a button under every review and on every movie page.

sorry i cant be more help but it syour cookies that determine if your logged in.

Huh.  That actually makes sense.  I usually clear cookies when I'm done browsing but I imagine there's a chance I've forgotten to do so a few times. 

Nevermind me.  Folks are either born with looks or brains, and, well, I got saddled with the former.
big_smile

LoudLon wrote:

Huh.  That actually makes sense.  I usually clear cookies when I'm done browsing but I imagine there's a chance I've forgotten to do so a few times. 

Nevermind me.  Folks are either born with looks or brains, and, well, I got saddled with the former.
big_smile

I told your 5 years ago Lonnie to quit going to BBW websites or your girlfriend's website Fanifaye.com.........you sicko...................lol:P

Hey, hey, hey.  Tubby girls need love, too.  And I'd be selfish not to spread my seed to those in need.  Even if they need a lot of seeds.

Hey Lonnie, did you ever get your MMS reviews working right yet?

hey, i love the BBW big_smile and i have never had any problem with cookies....unless they have raisens in them!.......mmmmm....cookies

RIP wrote:

Hey Lonnie, did you ever get your MMS reviews working right yet?

Yup.  I've posted four or five in the last couple days.  READ THEM, THEY'RE PROSAIC GOLD.

I've been forgetting to post mine. I've got at least 3 or 4 over the last week that I've failed to add. So lazy.

i posted a review but it dissapeared???? wtf?

when you post a review it gets approved. smile IE the staff on the site make sure its a review and not just 2 lines saying 'this rocked'. So if you dont see it just wait for it to be approved.

what happens when 2 people write a review?

Then we have to approve 2 reviews.. lol

Meh wrote:

when you post a review it gets approved. smile IE the staff on the site make sure its a review and not just 2 lines saying 'this rocked'. So if you dont see it just wait for it to be approved.

hi meh, i have a question. i have submitted 4 reviews over the last week or so but none of them have appeared. i know a couple of them had some negative comments but " the messengers" was mostly praising it, what has happened?

Thank you for your message, which has been added to our queuing system. You are currently in 1,352nd place and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks. smile

deadhorse13 wrote:

Thank you for your message, which has been added to our queuing system. You are currently in 1,352nd place and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks. smile

oh ok as long as i know  he he:D