Topic: Robert Kurtzman Directing Bump

Fangoria comics have finally started up and will soon be releasing their first comic book Bump written and drawn by Mark Kidwell and colored by Jay Fotos. Well recently Robert Kurtzman got his hands on the script for the comic and instantly fell in l...

Read More : Robert Kurtzman Directing Bump

Re: Robert Kurtzman Directing Bump

I'll have to look into this more... By that I mean the Fangora Comic.  I didn't see a review for The Rage.  Has anyone seen it and is it any good?

It hasn't been released yet.. I know they did some pick up shots not long ago.. Kurtzman has been really busy basically working on two movies.. So unfortunately The Rage has been held back a little.. Once I get a solid date I will definetly let you guys know..

Thanks Goon!  I'll be looking for it.  It sounds as if Kurzman is a real horror fan himself and that always makes for an interesting movie.

i had no idea fangoria had a comic.

Yeah, same.  I've never heard of the comic, "Bump", before.  But, it sounds like Kurzman is really excited about this project, so we could be in store for a bit of a treat if all goes well.

true tim, but would you expect him to NOT be excited? lol Its his movie after all smile