Re: anybody gonna watch "fear itself" on NBC?

just watched ep 2, i preferred the first one.

Well i did watch last night's episode and i did really enjoy it alot. But yeah the first one is better. But i can't get enough of Fear Itself and next weeks episode sounds crazy as hell, even though it's done by the director who did Freddy VS Jason, which i did like.

I taped last night's and will watch it at some point today.  I don't know how it couldn't be better than last weeks, but I guess we will see.  I'm a Brad Anderson fan so I'm hoping for the best.  Of course, I'm also a Mick Garris fan and was disappointed with last week.  Not a fan of Ronny Yu though, so won't be too upset if I don't like next weeks.

Every week (both) I run to the TV to make sure I don't miss it.  I have  friend who drops everything to come over and watch it with me...but I haven't been totally satisfied either time.  It seems like each story falls just a bit short.  I like most of it then somehow at the end I feel dissatisfied. 

I was really excited about last night because I of Eric Roberts (nice new nose BTW) but it seemed to cave at the resolution.

No matter, I will continue to watch just as feverishly and I think it will be good.  I am so thrilled to have a horror anthology on TV that I can't stand it.  So as long as it's on, I'll be watching.

I preferred the first one as well.  Maybe it did fall a little short, but I thought the concept was a bit unique, and did enjoy that.

oh for sure...i thought the concept was unique aswell, just poorly executed. i thought the acting was pretty bad at times. and the "twist" thingy at the end was sort of stupid. IMO.