Re: Deadlands : Spread The Virus Contest!

I received the DVD yesterday and I was so pleased.  It made my day.  I haven't had the opportunity to watch it yet, but I'll give it a spin tonight.  I can't wait.  Thanks again guys.

Got mine too and I noticed it is the "contest prize edition". That's pretty sweet. Thank you all very much, hopefully I will get to watch it tomorrow.

Got mine in the mail, haven't got to see it yet, but will soon.

I thought it was gonna be signed, but oh well, it is just as cool as is.

My apologies if the DVD's weren't signed. I was buying my first house the same week I was making everyone's discs... and I probably stuffed them without signing them, but you guys did get the newer artwork.

The red COVER is the artwork for the TEMPE release in April. The FONT will be slightly different on the DVD release from TEMPE, but you guys have the only 5. I didn't give anyone else that artwork... The front and back was modify and the disc marked CONTEST edition so you have rares.

I got it a few days ago. Haven't got around to watching it yet though.

It's no problem, still an awesome horror collectable + zombie movie, can't beat that combination.

Head over to the DEADLANDS thread in the indie section to check out the official artwork for the DVD release.