Topic: Warning Scifi sux today

I'm not about to post todays lineup on the Scifi channel cause it would be a waste of your and my time so have a good day.:P

Re: Warning Scifi sux today

I don't think you even had to post the warning, bro -- I think it's a given Sci-Fi only shows sucky movies.
big_smile

LoudLon wrote:

I don't think you even had to post the warning, bro -- I think it's a given Sci-Fi only shows sucky movies.
big_smile

Lol, but I see that Dawn of the Dead will be on there tomorrow.

Hey even though all the movies consist of natural disaster type of movies, mainly tornado related, i might just check some of these out b/c i sure do love my tornado type of movies.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey even though all the movies consist of natural disaster type of movies, mainly tornado related, i might just check some of these out b/c i sure do love my tornado type of movies.

You must be high on some glue sniffing today lol.....jk.:P:lol:

I was just going to go surf tv and was wondering about today's sci-fi offerings...oh well...

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

You must be high on some glue sniffing today lol.....jk.:P:lol:

Hell no i'm not high. I only got high once in my life. But no and i'm not drunk either. In fact, i haven't had an ounce of liquor in me not since this past Tuesdday. So i wasn't able to get drunk last night b/c i had to wake up early as hell. But i'm being dead serious about liking natural disaster movies.

so ditching me every single Friday to get drunk with your friends isnt called being a drunk?

I guess i did screw up on the line-up today. It's next Sat. that it's the natural disaster movies. For some odd reason i was thinking it was yesterdays, Saturday, but really it's next week and yes the line-up did majorally suck and why on earth do they always have to show that lame ass series, The Stand. God! I can't stand that series, movie, whatever, period.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I guess i did screw up on the line-up today. It's next Sat. that it's the natural disaster movies. For some odd reason i was thinking it was yesterdays, Saturday, but really it's next week and yes the line-up did majorally suck and why on earth do they always have to show that lame ass series, The Stand. God! I can't stand that series, movie, whatever, period.

Ah ha, then you owe me an appology lol. So get on your knees and say that I am the Beer King and beg for forgiveness lol.:lol::lol::P

BTW, I think Dawn of the Dead remake is on Scifi channel this afternoon.

i'm still waiting for an answer, BDD

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

i'm still waiting for an answer, BDD

My cucumber is bigger.:lol::P

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Ah ha, then you owe me an appology lol. So get on your knees and say that I am the Beer King and beg for forgiveness lol.:lol::lol::P

BTW, I think Dawn of the Dead remake is on Scifi channel this afternoon.

You're just trying to fulfill your fantasy of having BDD on his knees.  wink  We know how you operate there Rip, it's not an apology you are hoping he'll give you.  lol

And who gives a shit whats on sci-fi?  If I wanna watch dawn of the dead i'll pop in the DVD, not watch it on a shitty channel with commercials and edited content.  Sci-fi suckseveryday.