Topic: Bloodrayne: Deliverence footage

I was half debating on if I should even post this as news because i'm not sure if anyone would give a crap or not. The news is about Bloodrayne 2 and I can't say that I'm all that excited to see it myself.
This time our half human/ha...

Read More : Bloodrayne: Deliverence footage

Re: Bloodrayne: Deliverence footage

Looks interesting.  Could be a fun and bloody way to spend an afternoon.  And indeed, Malthe is smoking.  Haven't seen to any Western vampire movies...set in the old west I mean...so that would be interesting enough.  Though I rather have her fighting Nazis...will wait for number 3 if this one does well.

I didn't like the first Bloodrayne at all.  I'm not a big fan of the director.  I'm pretty sure that the sequel won't do anything for me.  You hit it on the nose, Hard2Kill.

I find Boll's films at least having some popcorn scenes in them.  From what I have seen and heard of Seed, Postal and Dungeon Seige...he apparently has gotten a little better.

HA.. Dungeon Siege looks like a SciFi film.. It doesn't really have any really convincing looking shots.. All the props in the film look like rubber or highly unbelievable for that time period..

The reason I didn't post this earlier is pretty much because I have a pretty firm stance against Uwe Boll.. I don't like the man so the best way for me to approach the situation is to not report or say anything about him or his projects.. Hoping that eventually he will sink into obscurity..

This movie finally shows a glint of hope that this is happening.. Look who is staring in this film.. No one.. No big names.. In fact some of them are throwaways from Postal..

Well it doesn't matter weither I like him or not, someone on this site might be a fan and want to have new regarding Boll's new projects. we'll have to see when it come to Seed and Postal, those are supposed to be pretty hardcore so maybe he will change it up a little.

i hated the first so this the second one will not be for mebut i want to see his postal movie.

At any rate, I definatly want to see Postal...looks so politcally incorrect and over the top...and Boll in a liederhosen...Osama...looks like a load of fun.  And from reading some posts about SEED from folks who went to the American Film Market, said what they saw was decent...as well as bloody.