Topic: More Grindhouse news.....

I'm not sure anyone can keep up with the new news from the Grindhouse front it is coming out so fast. I think only Halloween has news articles coming any faster right now. As if Grindhouse were not cool enough here's another little tidbit to get your...

Read More : More Grindhouse news.....

Re: More Grindhouse news.....

Really not new but it was kind of inbetween some huge news back in an older article I posted a while back...

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6067.html

Sorry, maybe I missed it. I thought it was new.

Heh don't worry about it man.. It was kind of overlooked by most people.. I mean the big news there was Rosario Dawson and Eli Roths involvement.. I nearly forgot about it myself since nothing else had been said..

sounds great another great fake trailer

Yeah, who could go wrong with another fake trailer?  I would have picked the same exact people to direct them... except, maybe, Edgar Wright... simply because he's only done Shaun of the Dead, which IMO was funny, but I think is given a little bit to much credit.

Heh actually I think Edgar Wright is perfect for this kind of thing.. Most exploitation trailers are funny.. I mean look at Machette.. That trailer is bad ass yea but it is also WAY over the top and funny at the same time..

Agreed, I think they are getting the right people involved. They all like the over the top, funny, gory type of movies and the sheer amount of talent is amazing.