Topic: 19...only 3 more Years :)

Just turned 19 as of 13 minutes ago smile

After work...bummer...plan to grab Snakes on a Plane...come home and spend the rest of the day before dinner vegging and watching horror movies.

but....most importantly....3 years away from legally drinking smile

Re: 19...only 3 more Years :)

Well...Hey dude....

I hope you have a very happy birthday and get lots of horrific stuff....

Yea Happy Birthday Man! Don't worry I'll toss back a couple for ya..

happy birthday man

AHHH to be 19 again... That was soo long ago...  Happy Birthday!

Happy B-Day guy, hope you got some cool shit. You know legally being able to drink seems cool now but after awhile I found that it was more fun when I was under age but for the first year or so it will be cool to go clubs and bars with your buds.

Happy Birthday Dude. And I thought the drinking age was 18 lol.
Oh well I've been past that age for quite awhile now smile

Happy Birthday
hope you had a great day

kewl!!!! happy birthday old man!!! may your life get better and better and enjoy enjoy:)

Happy Birthday! Atleast you can legally buy tobacco products in all 50 states now.

Thx smile

I don't smoke and the only reason I want to turn 21 is to try a chocolate martini at Bone Fish...I know it sounds nasty but I am a chocohaulic smile

Worked and went to Red Hot and Blue for dinner...thats about it.  Yesterday and tomororw are my celebratory days...yesterday was my bum day and tomorrow I am gonna grab some DVDs and books I want smile

Happy birthday bro!

Happy Birthday! http://www.maddennation.com/forums/images/smilies/party.gif

Cheers in 3 yearshttp://www.maddennation.com/forums/images/smilies/new_all_coholic.gif

Happy Birthday!! enjoy..I wish to be 19 again..

Happy birthday, but why you gotta wait three years?

If you are 19 (19+3=22)  You are offically TWO years from legally drinking my friend, that is my present to you.

Also, as someone who will be turning 21 in 19 days, I know the joy alcohol can bring you.

But again, happy birthday.

Thanks everyone....already bought a bunch of DVDs today as well as Lordi's Arockalypse smile

Okay Black, I admit....I have a sever mathphobia okay..I just....*eye twitches* can't stand it.....can't...stand...complex...unneeded....math.....*twitch*

don't say I didn't warn ya, but at 19 that's when your body parts start to drop off............

happy b-day man, iv allready faild my new years resolution of not smokin any more so ill get fucked up in ur name tonite.