Topic: Please help....Stupid Noob question

Hey everyone. I have a really lame question which once answered will probably make me smack myself cuz of my ignorance. I'm not sure what to set the timezone to. I'm in pacific standard time, which is not listed there. I've fooled around with a few but I can't get it right or my pc takes a crap and doesn't save. Please help.

Re: Please help....Stupid Noob question

Cool. I'll try that. Thanks.

There's a clock here?

jk   big_smile

Time zones are always a pain in the ass on sites. Luckily I know what mine is, so every time I sign up somewhere, it's easy to remember.

there's a clock?  (I'm not jk)  neutral

yes there is a clock, i  think it controls the time stamp that shows up here. i will say look at one of your posts and if its 2 hours off than choose -2 or what ever. its been a long time before i set mine so i dont remember what it looks like.

Constantce wrote:

there's a clock?  (I'm not jk)  neutral

Look above your name, lol.;):P

How does it work though. Do we see the time you guys posted according to our time zone, or do we see when you posted according to your time zone, so it might look like you posted before after us, even though it was before?

i'm pacific standard, too and i have mine set to -08 PST, try that

Eh. When it come to setting the time zone, i actually careless about it. I tryed messing around with it a couple of time but it didn't work for me or something. I don't know. So i just gave up and leaving it be.