Topic: 6-26-08 horror movies on cable movie channels

Here's a list of horror movies that come on today on the cable movie channels in the EST time zone:

Encore:
End of Days : 10:35pm to 12:45am

Encore 4:
Seven: 8:00pm  to 10:10pm

Showtime Beyond:
Eyes of Laura Mars: 3:20pm to 5:05pm

Starz:
Ghost Rider: 7:05pm to 9:00pm

Starz 4:
The Mummy: 8:00pm to 10:05pm

TMC Extreme:
Mimic: Sentinel- 7:30pm to 9:00pm
American Psycho 2: 9:00pm to 10:30pm

AMAX:
TCM: the Beginning- 3:50pm to 5:20pm

MAX Extreme:
Dead Silence: 2:30pm to 4:00pm
Dolores Claiborne: 5:45pm to 8:00pm

Re: 6-26-08 horror movies on cable movie channels

I own the ones I would watch, but still not bad.

So Rip. You go from the Sci-Fi line-ups for the weekend, which all the movies turn out horrific as hell and you don't even watch any of them. And now you're listing the horror line-ups for every single day on the movie channels and i bet you that you don't even watch any of them. Why don't you just go put on your movies you already own so that you don't have to go by the times to what specific movies come on and plus you can put on movies that are better than the ones that are listed.

And btw: They show Ghost Rider on Starz all the time.

i'd watch TCM: The Begenning but i already own it.
i've seen Ghost Rider so many times (on Starz lol ) but still dont own it sad

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

So Rip. You go from the Sci-Fi line-ups for the weekend, which all the movies turn out horrific as hell and you don't even watch any of them. And now you're listing the horror line-ups for every single day on the movie channels and i bet you that you don't even watch any of them. Why don't you just go put on your movies you already own so that you don't have to go by the times to what specific movies come on and plus you can put on movies that are better than the ones that are listed.

And btw: They show Ghost Rider on Starz all the time.

I only listed them daily now cause of my foot surgery and I can't work right now. After next week then I won't be posting the horror movies daily lol cause I'll be back at work or at my parent's condo at Amelia Island, Florida for the week of 4th of July.

Last edited by RIP (2008-06-26 16:40:31)