Topic: Shiver Trailer

<p>From Alien25 comes the trailer for SHIVER. This is a spanish film being released by Walt Disney. I have no idea what its about being its in spanish but it does look pretty damn cool.. If you have some updates on it leave some comments.</p>
<p align="center"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xwX-V4g34H8&amp;rel=1" width="425" height="355" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></p></embed>

Read More : Shiver Trailer

Re: Shiver Trailer

Walt Disney!?.....huh........looks pretty creepy! cool

looks good and creepy

The only two words I could make out were man and ghost.  Anybody around here speak Spanish?
It does look creepy, but dude, Disney?

This definitely looks pretty damn good. This isn't the first time that Walt Disney put out a thriller. The last time they did release one was called The Invisible, which was released last year and is definitely an awesome movie. If you haven't seen it, check it out.

Description to The Invisible:

The spirit of a semi-dead boy makes good in this WB-network-flavored tale, which is an adaptation of the young-adult novel by Swedish author Mats Wahl. A privileged and not very well-liked senior in his Seattle high school, brooding poet Nick (Justin Chatwin) winds up fingered for ratting out tough girl Annie (Margarita Levieva) to the cops for a jewelry heist. Soon his spirit is running loose trying to connect with the people around him, but only animals seem to notice; everyone else just goes about their business. Meanwhile, his body is lying concealed in a sewer tunnel and Annie is the only one "invisible" enough to understand his pain. There's a little blood here and there but overall this little TWILIGHT ZONE-ish tale is perfectly fine for the whole family, with some moral lessons about responsibility and the importance of emotional honesty.

creepy!!!!!!!.
cant wait for this movie.
dont speak spanish so i didn't know what they were saying.

Hmmm.