Topic: girls?

i have a problem guys now im in a very awkward place now im in high school and everyone is having sex but me my girlfriend is being very selfish and keeping me wrapped around her finger she says it complicates things and i thats the only thing i have a problem with and i think it would help and then she flipped and broke up wit me and then shes changing her mind and shes really fuckign confusing me and i dunno where else to turn and i figured to ask u guys and see wat u have to say  is it me or is she being prood?  and shes hanging aroudn wit this asshole who i hate very much and im ready to grab a shotgun and blow his fuckign head off cuz he kissed her and i just need some advice to help me out a lil

Re: girls?

I'm pretty sure that everyone will have a different opinion about this.  But, here's mine.  I don't think your girlfriend is being prood, she's just not ready for sex.  I mean, you have to learn to respect girls wishes.  I'm a little bit confused, are you two still together?  If so, you should go to the dude you hate and tell him to back off.  IMO, fighting solves nothing.  If your not together, then she has the right to kiss anyone she wants.

no we're not but if u saw this guy u would think shes fucked up cuz this guy in the biggest fuckign scumbag in the area and his face omg he trick or treat on the phone i cant look at him i dunno wat she sees in him but still i do everything for her and she just doesnt wanna do this one thing for me and its not like i always ask her to do shit for me shes just being a lil bitch and took it a lil too far wit the break up

Tim's right. It sounds like she's not ready to have sex, so don't push it. I'm sure thats why she's confused.
Your young and if you really care for her, don't push something on her that is pressure to her. Just relax and give it some time and see how things go without doing stupid shit you will regret later.

Last edited by DemonToSome (2007-01-06 20:11:45)

holy shit mayb ur guys r right thats wat she told me? i throught she was just fucked up ok thanks for ur help guys i guess im the fucked up 1

Your definitely not fucked up.... but if you really care for her, don't let her slip away

*edit* I shouldn't say "your definitely not" cause I don't know you lol but by what you said I don't think your fucked up smile

Last edited by DemonToSome (2007-01-06 21:28:12)

ok thanks for the advice hopefully some day urll get to no me with the movies i write then u will think im fucked up

OK sounds good to me man.......

Sickf**k, when your confused man, just take a step back, find some balance before you make desicions.  Desicions based on bad emotions generally lead to trouble.  Many of us have been involed in crazy relationships at times.  Some good, some bad... some so fucking weird you can't describe what is going on...LOL.  Put your frustration into your screenplays & movies and make something creative (and hopfully coolly sick!). 

I won't pretend to know you or this girl, but we would miss you if you go off half cocked and done something you'd regret later.  Women are emotional and intuitive while men are visiral and step by step logical... As a rule of thumb I just do my thing and let my woman do hers, when they coinside that's a great thing.  When they don't I try not to let it get to me and I have fun doing my thing, which is usually watching a movie or playing on the computer. 

I never understood jelousy man!  My ex used to try me by asking what I would do if she left me for another guy.  I always told her that if she didn't want to be with me (and love me for who I was) then get the hell out, but if someone was to take her against her will then no force on earth would stop me from finding her. 

We couldn't and still can't coexsist so now I have moved on and found someone wonderful and we have a great life together.  We still piss each other off from time to time, but that is just being human.

I hope you work your shit out and make some kick ass movies, we need them!

ok im in 9th grade and she wants to wait til we're outta high skool to have sex believe that shit and the worst part of it all is in dec she said soon and i was like ok then she smacks me down with this 3yrs aka after high skool and then she changed it to next summer and then now she changed it back to after high skool like she was playign me liek a roller coaster gettign my hopes upa dn down goign right down and like she just confuses me and if u saw a picture of me im huge u wouldnt wanna c me in a dark alley im fuckign crazy and not crazy like i kick the shit outta her everyday i would never touch a girl but she just pisses me off sumtimes

Take it from a girl... man, it all gets better after highschool. Things that seem huge now to you will mean absoluely nothing in 3 years!!
Sex is great...but I think she should wait...and you 2!

In highschool, if she has sex with you, she's a slut...if you have sex with her, you're a stud. Ease up on her. I dont want to dismiss your feelings for her but you must be 13 or 14 years old...discover yourself, have fun, make some really good friends and make some stupid mistakes.

Highschool is like a right passagage, just remeber that it passes...

im 16 btw thats wat i wanna do but still ill b 19 years old and in my school its all bout sex drugs and parties im not up for the drugs that shit is just fucked up but wat ver happens today happens

Yea man if there is one thing I learned about high school its that everything you do there doesn't matter except your school work.. Seriously. If you want to have fun later in life buckle down now.. After all its only 4 years.. So I would say buckle down get all your schooling done and then you'll be able to get a kick ass job and have the rest of your life to worry about everything else without the pressure of what your "friends" have to tell you..

Last edited by Goon (2007-01-07 14:35:30)

dude im still in high skool also, but im a junior and like to make fun of the fresh meat. but ill make an exception. throung my 2 and 1/2 years iv been in high skool, iv learned a bunch ofbullshit in classes that will never help me accomplish anything in my entire life (like history and algebra) but i have learned alot about life. i fucked up last year doin alota drugs and really fucked up my grades. iv also learned that most girls dont like a guy that comes on too strong. dont pressure ur girl to do anything she dosnt want to do. im still a virgin and i dont have a problem with that. people may say shit about other ppl alot, but most of it is just rumors to try to piss others off and make them get into trouble. i get made fun of all the time b/c im the only metalhead at my skool who has the guts to walk around with long hair to headbang with. but when they start to really piss me off and i feel like stabbing them in their eye or cutting the tendons on the back of their knee, i walk away, go smoke a cigarette (i dont sugest u start smokin, its bad for u but i dont care about my body, only my soul) or just do something i enjoy doing. dont get urself into trouble over some small shit or do something ull regret later in life. dont worry urself too much about relationships, do ur best to try to graduate, but still have fun.
btw, my high skool is basicly all about drugs and sex, dont fall a victim to the stupidity of the people who will be working at mcdonalds untill they die b/c they fucked up in highskool. keep ur goals at the front of ur mind, and work toward that above all else. for u its writing movies, for me its owning my own buisness. hope this small rant hepls.

thanks alot guys for alll ur advice and i got though this and im glad to say we're back togather and im gonna change my throughts around thanks alot seriously i would b lost if this site was ever to close thanks Meh for having a site that we could all talk bout anything we want

History and Algebra don't help?  If you're a storyteller, you can't get better inspiration that the acts of our forebearers.  And you'd be surprised where you find algebra...  Plus algebra not only helps you with your problem solving skills (not just math), but employers know that everyone has strong and weak suits, so if you show that you can excel in subjects that you DON'T like, they'll be more likely to trust you with more responsibility... which hopefully means more money.

Suggestion on the girl-front... Let her go.  Every one has to make their own choices, even if everyone else around them can see its a mistake.  as they say, "The Lesson isn't learned if the fire doesn't burn."

But be there when they need you. That's called being a friend.

And you never know when love or something like it will raise it's ugly head, but chances are, it'll be when you're NOT looking for it. 

Like everyone else has said, Stay in school, study, and don't give up on your dreams.  Write your stories.  Make your movie.

And remember... "YOU" starts with "YO".  I think only Prince can get away with "U" still sound cool wink

rly i think math and reading r the only things uneed to no
if u wanna b a scientist study science that is one subject i dont and will not ever get its sooo boring

sickf***k your a kool dude but this is not the way to go she doesn't want to have sex..she doesn't want to have sex DO NOT PRESSURE HER! I work for the school district here and you know what part of my job entitles? it entitles on keeping track of all our little mommies our girls who have babies some of them have two babies and I'm sure thats one BIG fear your girlfriend has and I don't blame her do you? do you want that? I don't think so especially at the age of 16 trust me..I'm gonna be 27 and to me its hard still taking care of a baby and having a full-time job could you imagine that at 16? I can't tell yeah why she went to the other guy but she has all right to kiss him being you guys our not together..and I was 19rys old when I lost mine and I regret it..I should of waited longer..

raven, i totally agree with u. i kno 5 girls at my skool that have kids and one of em is havin another in about 6 months.