3:00am to 5:00am - Death Valley: the Revenge of Bloody Bill

Re: 7-5-08 on the Scifi channel

this looks alot like the "Uwe Boll" line-up they had a while back hmm

looks almost identical

ChainSaW80 wrote:

this looks alot like the "Uwe Boll" line-up they had a while back hmm

looks almost identical

I was thinking the exact same thing. It  seems like Scifi channel just keeps the same lineups and does that same list every time.

Looks like Sci Fi had a Boll-movement.

MacheteMassacre wrote:

Looks like Sci Fi had a Boll-movement.

LOL, good one!:lol:

I wish Scifi channel would at least start showing so MST3K films or some older like 70's or 80's films on there.

I actually had fun watching Sci-fi over the last couple of days, as I always do, when they did the Twilight Zone marathon.  Talk about a let down for a weekend.  I do like Ginger Snaps, though.  I'm looking forward to Scare Tactics later in the week.

Last edited by the5thdroog (2008-07-05 12:09:12)

I use to love Scare Tactics but it always ticked me off how they pulled out too early.  In later episodes they never let the joke go far enough before the reveal.  sad

But the best episode ever was the zombie/construction site ep where the guy ran screaming down the street like a girl.  That was great!

I agree with that, but I guess there is a point were the people could get so scared that the situation might not become as controlled as the show would like.  I also loved the zombie stunt.  It has been off for awhile and they weren't always the best scares, but it was still fun to watch just in case that good one shows up.

moviemaven wrote:

I use to love Scare Tactics but it always ticked me off how they pulled out too early.  In later episodes they never let the joke go far enough before the reveal.  sad

But the best episode ever was the zombie/construction site ep where the guy ran screaming down the street like a girl.  That was great!

I thought it was a good thing to pull out early.  HA!

deja vu

MacheteMassacre wrote:
moviemaven wrote:

I thought it was a good thing to pull out early.  HA!

LMAO, what girl did you screw today?:lol::P

I might catch the Resident Evil flicks, but they are cut wich is laaaaame.

Wow! What a surprise more shitty movies that the Sci-Fi channel has to offer us for the weekend again. I definitely didn't see that what coming. roll