Topic: 3 New Re-Animator Films Dead

Uh oh, looks like the new Re-Animator is in trouble. Jeffrey Combs at Fangorias horror convention made it known that its not dead, per say but it sure as hell isnt alive and kicking. Quote ( via Esplatter )

"A year ago I would have told you...

Read More : 3 New Re-Animator Films Dead

Re: 3 New Re-Animator Films Dead

That sucks....I really liked the ideas behind the new movies and was looking forward to them...

fingers crossed I suppose

to b honest they sounded gay i throught they saided like a cheat horror movie

i was looking forward to these movies but oh well

To me, it's no real big let down.  IMO, these films sounded a tad bit lame.  But, what's done is done.

A HUGE let down for me.  I was really looking forward to them.  Sounded really cool.  sad

get ready for a huge shock. I have still to this day not watched more then 20mins of re-animator.

*shock kills me*

Can't say I was looking forward to them anyway....to me Re-Animator was a good stand alone film.

Bulin said it all.  Meh, you need to see Re-Animator.  It's one of the best zombie films.

the first one or all of em Tim?

I've only seen the first one. I think you'd like it Meh, it has some offbeat humor and a lot of gore. It's a cult classic.

it sounds like something i would truly love. I will pick it up.

On the extra features on his MOH episode.  They said Stuart Gordon had written several "episodes" of a proposed Reanimator television series shortly after the movie came out.....wonder what ever became of them?

Meh, you should check out the first one.  That's the only one I really liked in the series.

i have to see it.

The first one is great, the second was pretty damn good but I didn't really like the third one with Herbert West in jail doing experiments.