Topic: 7-6-08 on SciFi channel

Here's another crappy list of today horror films on the Scifi channel in the EST zone:

9:00am to 11:00am - Frankenfish
11:00am to 1:00pm - Croc
1:00pm to 3:00pm - Beneath Loch Ness
3:00pm to 5:00pm - Beneath Still Waters
5:00pm to 7:00pm - The Insatiable
7:00pm to 9:00pm - Tale of the Mummy
9:00pm to 11:00pm - The Shaft
11:00pm to 1:00am - Haunted Prison
3:00am to 5:00am - Way of the Vampire

Re: 7-6-08 on SciFi channel

Actually thinking about it.....Frankenfish is a cool cheeseball flick and The Shaft is an alright film with Naomi Watts in it.

true i kind of liked frankenfish

What is Sci Fi's obessesion with combining man with insects?

MacheteMassacre wrote:

What is Sci Fi's obessesion with combining man with insects?

LOL, I don't know but have you ever seen the 1980 film called Parasite or the 90's film called Ticks?:lol:

Ticks! Yes!  I remember a really old on called Ants.  But nothing is better than the Sci Fi original Mansquito!  Half man, half...yes!

I have Parasite on dvd and it's a cornball flick but cool and I have Ticks on vhs.

The only one i liked out of all these movies listed is actually The Shaft. I have seen it on the channel ChillerTV for the first time and i gotta say i thoroughly enjoyed it. So who knows, i just might watch this again.

The Shaft was on FearNet a while back but i missed it. i'll try to catch it on SciFi today.

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

The Shaft was on FearNet a while back but i missed it. i'll try to catch it on SciFi today.

Do you want a real shaft cause I can promise you that I will give you a footlong one today lol..............jk.:lol::P