Re: Versus(2000)

I still have to upgrade.. Its been awhlie since I have watched this movie but I love it. I remember the first time I saw this I was at a small comic show and a guy had brought his laptop with him and he was playing it.. I stopped and watched the whole film with him.. This was WAY back probably 6 or 7 years ago. I've loved it ever since..

ChainSaW80 wrote:

^ i appreciate that BDD, i have the single disc version myself and i have been interested in the short film Nervous, the other special features are ok but i'm not so much into all that stuff.  But the packaging is badass, and if the version they have at DD is steelbook i will probably pick it up...but i am still skeptical since the packaging looks a little different than the picture in the link you listed from Amazon.  Here's the pic from Deepdiscount.com...

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n174 … /vesus.jpg

Oh no problem at all. But yeah every version of Ultimate Versus is a steelbook and the one link that i posted that has the pics to it, is the exact version i have with how the finish look. I'm guessing the pic that is shown on DD is not really how it's going to look. B/c if you go to Best Buy, which i know for a fact that they have it, all the copies are exactly identical to the one that i have. So when it comes down to the golden version of this is not true. Just look in the link that i have posted and that is what you will be getting. Or if you really wanna see my other version, i actually posted pics of it:

Whats your favorite DVD in your horror collection?:

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewtopic.php?id=4689

I really want to pick up the ultimate edition, but it's so damn expensive!  Erg...

$25 isnt too bad for a 3-disc steelbook Ultimate edition.  Hell I paid $40 for The Departed steelbook and thats not 3 discs.  lol

Especially with that price even if it was somewhere between $20-$30 , it's worth ever penny. Well yeah it is between those prices but even if it was somewhere between $30-$40 would be worth every penny.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2008-07-08 12:14:22)

i live in WV and don't have a best buy around here...anywhere.  But its only 26 bucks from DD so i might pick that up

BTW: BDD your picks from that thread have been removed...photobucket error or something

jmh314 wrote:

$25 isnt too bad for a 3-disc steelbook Ultimate edition.  Hell I paid $40 for The Departed steelbook and thats not 3 discs.  lol

Eh, it's like $30 at the FYE I work at.

I have the 2 disk SE edition of it and it's da shit to me so I don't need to upgrade anymore and Versus is a great flick imho.