Topic: The Mummy 3?

I didn't want to post this as new yet because it not final but it looks like Rob Cohen (Fast and Furious) may direct the next mummy film since original director Steven Sommers is on the When Worlds Collide. Universal is supposed to make it official any day now, so we shall see. What do you guys think, do we even need another Mummy flick?

Re: The Mummy 3?

Liked 1 and 2 a lot, good to watch with the family....hated the Scorpion King, could be interesting.

I've only seen the first one and the second one didn't interest me, so this new one means nothin to me...

The Mummy series sucked in my opinion. I went to see the first one thinking a masterful scary remake of the original and I got slapstick comedy. Highly disappointed.
Won't be seeing the 3rd installment of this blasphemous, regurgitated crap.

No. We don't need another MUMMY movie that has a RAIDER OF THE LOST ARC feel to it.  Anne Rice wrote a really creepy mummy novel a few years ago;  that would be the way to go.                                 TODD

all parts of this movie are interesting......but first part of this movie series is very good....