Topic: Reputation!

As part of improving the site and tweaking MyMorgueCorner you now all have reputation points. The concept is simple. Sombody posts something interesting, cool or helpfull give em a rep point.

somebody acts like an idiot or does something stupid take one away. Your way of showing who the community leaders are. you HAVE To give a reason when you do something, it doesnt have to be long, but has to be a reason. NO just giving or taking rep points without reason.

Re: Reputation!

Yea now everyone will know who the cool kids are! heh but seriously this is something we had awhile back with the old boards but have brought it back in bigger and better fashion..

Thats pretty cool!  might be a nice criteria to use for some of your future contests too, to break up post counts to qualify!

Maybe I will finally be one of the cool kids, yea. I like that idea though, it just keeps getting better and better.

i accept ass kissing in hte form of rep points!

Shit, now your gonna make me do something?  So much for us slackers...

haha.... yes life is a biotch. And good idea on the reputaiton points for contests that might be somehting fun.

This is another kool addon....
What if someone has a bad reputation, does that mean their screwed for the contests? yikes

well frankly if somebody gets a REALLY bad rep they are gonna get banned. If you get a -20 rep it will notify me, I will look at it and decide if its somebody being silly, or the person being a douche bag and turf em.

Its your way of helping run the community and make it the way you want it.

I Want A Reputation! Wahhhhhhhhhhh!

YAY! I got a Reputation! yikes)

Nice

uh-oh, now I gotta be good? crap!!!