Re: Name That Horror Film?

Shakingman wrote:

Hint please?

Alright 2 more

"God is watching you."

"He's harmless....once he's been fed."

Re: Name That Horror Film?

I think it's The Funhouse

"Cut the shit. I know you're awake. I can smell it."

Re: Name That Horror Film?

Near Dark


"We're a 1000 miles from nowhere, man. And it's gonna get a hell of a lot worse before it gets any better!"

Re: Name That Horror Film?

Yep

The Thing

"Paul Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram."

Re: Name That Horror Film?

Tina12312 wrote:

"Paul Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram."

American Psycho

"If I have any more fun today I don't think I can take it!"

Re: Name That Horror Film?

TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

"If I have any more fun today I don't think I can take it!"

texas chainsaw massacre.


"Stand back boy! This calls for some divine intervention!"

Re: Name That Horror Film?

TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

"Stand back boy! This calls for some divine intervention!"

Braindead

That's the LITTLE one?

Last edited by skidog (2007-01-11 15:33:39)

Re: Name That Horror Film?

skidog wrote:
TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

"Stand back boy! This calls for some divine intervention!"

Braindead

That's the LITTLE one?

the name of the movie is not braindead. if you found that on imdb, they have the wrong name for that movie. but you're on the right track ; )

Re: Name That Horror Film?

scatterheart wrote:

the name of the movie is not braindead. if you found that on imdb, they have the wrong name for that movie. but you're on the right track ; )

If your quote is from Dead Alive, then Braindead is a correct title. It is the original title. It's called Dead Alive in North America so it isn't confused with another film called Brain Dead.

Last edited by ichorous (2007-01-11 19:47:02)

Re: Name That Horror Film?

That's the LITTLE one?

Tremors

Nine killed her. Nine must die.

Re: Name That Horror Film?

“Nine killed her. Nine shall die. Nine eternities in doom."

I think you're quoting the kick arse Vincent Price in The Abominable Dr. Phibes

How about we switch things up a bit and post screen captures of movies rather than quotes?

Try to guess this movie:

http://www.never-illustration.com/images/Derry.jpg

Last edited by neversummer (2007-01-12 08:28:14)

Re: Name That Horror Film?

How about you start your own post!? lol

Re: Name That Horror Film?

Hmmm.  It is Derry, Maine... so it must therefore be Stephen King.  Is it, It?

Re: Name That Horror Film?

The Name that Horror Movie from a still seems to have stalled this forum...so

"They mostly come out at night...mostly"

Re: Name That Horror Film?

Aliens

"If you don't poke 'em, then they don't leak. And if they don't leak then we can't feed Grandpa, silly."

Re: Name That Horror Film?

ichorous wrote:

"If you don't poke 'em, then they don't leak. And if they don't leak then we can't feed Grandpa, silly."

Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3

Re: Name That Horror Film?

Dude you need to add a quote...

Re: Name That Horror Film?

Sorry was in a rush before and forgot.

"You're the gypsy that's been filling his mind with this werewolf nonsense!"

Re: Name That Horror Film?

The Wolfman

"Doctor, my memory is fine. It's my sanity I'm beginning to worry about."

Re: Name That Horror Film?

Shakingman wrote:

"Doctor, my memory is fine. It's my sanity I'm beginning to worry about."

An American Werewolf in London

"But captain, obey for obey's sake... That's something only people like you do."

Re: Name That Horror Film?

TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

Hmmm.  It is Derry, Maine... so it must therefore be Stephen King.  Is it, It?

Sorry ShotgunDude, forgot about posting that pic, and you are indeed correct. I'll have to start a photo thread so I stop cutting Shakingman's grass.

Re: Name That Horror Film?

TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

"But captain, obey for obey's sake... That's something only people like you do."

Pan's Labyrinth

"Don't try to make me believe that I killed a man when I know that I killed a wolf!"

Re: Name That Horror Film?

DemonToSome wrote:

"Don't try to make me believe that I killed a man when I know that I killed a wolf!"

"Our Billy hates his own identity you see, he always has and he thinks that makes him a transsexual."

Re: Name That Horror Film?

Hey TheDude... you never said the answer tongue

Re: Name That Horror Film?

DemonToSome wrote:

"Don't try to make me believe that I killed a man when I know that I killed a wolf!"

The Wolf Man



TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

"Our Billy hates his own identity you see, he always has and he thinks that makes him a transsexual."

Silence of the Lambs



"You can be the boss down there, but I'm boss up here."

Last edited by Nosferatu (2007-01-16 21:10:45)