Topic: What is your favorite Quentin Tarantino film?

Somewhat like the Kevin Smith poll, this poll is tough because I enjoyed all of Tarantinos films.  I voted for Pulp Fiction, though.  It seems like I can watch that movie over and over again and just never get tired of it.  So anyways, from the list above, what's your favorite Quentin Tarantino film?

Re: What is your favorite Quentin Tarantino film?

Your right TiM it is a hard choice... I can't decide between which one. I think I'm voting for Kill Bill Volume 1 but I enjoy watched both Kill Bill's and Reservoir Dogs.

there only one decent movie on that  is Reservoir Dogs that is the only one i like

Kill bil 1 : i didn't like it so i not seen second
Jackie Brown not seen it but i heard it really good
i am the only one  who hate's Pulp Fictions?

I threw a vote for KB1... I haven't seen KB2 yet but both movies are on my To Buy list.  Resivoir Dogs is also on my list.

Pupil Fiction...which one is your wallet, the one that says badass motherfucker!!

Reservoir Dogs. It was either that or Pulp Fiction.

Pulp Fiction.

Twas either Pulp, Dogs, or KB2

Jackie Brown was incredible.  But the Kill Bills were *so* geek cool!  I'm giving Jackie the love, though they all were so iconic!.

reservoir dogs.

I was stuck between Reservior Dogs and Pulp Fiction... but I had to go with Pulp Fiction in the end.

reservoir dogs all the way.

I love all of Quentins films so this was another tough choice for me.. I went with KB 1 but I love all of the films.. Especially Reservoir Dogs, that was really the film that introduced me to Tarantino as a filmmaker..

i ah to go with pulp fiction but i love all his movies he is one of my fav directors and i own all his movies he is just a legend but it was hard to pick.

I own them all as well. Reservoir Dogs is my fav

So damned hard, I love them all.  I guess I gotta go with the first I saw Reservoir Dogs.

Definitely Kill Bill: Vol. 1
I seem to watch it on a regular basis.

I really like Django Unchained. I noticed their was some minor editing issues, I think that's because of his longtime editor passing away, but other than that it holds up as an excellent movie.

Wow, talk about digging into the archives... lol

Jackie Brown is my favorite QT flick.  Django Unchained unseated for a couple weeks, but eventually it re-took my #1 spot.

DJANGO UNCHAINED followed by a three way tie between RESORVOIR DOGS,  both halves of KILL BILL (I do not consider them two seperate movies) and MODERN ROMANCE.

Dogs, True Romance (does it count?  He wrote it) and Pulp Fiction.  I also dig From Dusk Till Dawn, well, he wrote it too....

Dogs was iconic because it opened the door to the 90's independent crime/gangster movies....hell, it might have busted the independent scene wide open with Miramax taking off and others copying it.  I remember a couple of years I'd rent (it was the 90's, ok?) movies because they looked like Dogs, or a Tarantino movie.  Things to Do in Denver comes to mind as a quick example of this.  Also Way of the Gun.

Last edited by Ragnbone (2014-08-26 08:14:28)

Ragnbone wrote:

I remember a couple of years I'd rent (it was the 90's, ok?) movies because they looked like Dogs, or a Tarantino movie.  Things to Do in Denver comes to mind as a quick example of this.

Critical Bill, yo!

I was the same way.  QT was the Martin Scorsese of Generation X.  Anything that looked even remotely Tarantino-esque -- however bad in quality -- I was all over it.

Not a fan of his new stuff at all so it really comes down to Dogs, Fiction or Brown. For me as good as they all are I have just always loved Jackie Brown the most.

I guess I should have listed PULP FICTION back there, too.

He's hit or miss for me, and I probably have to rewatch a few of his flicks to make an informed decision, but probably Pulp Fiction would be my favourite. I also like Inglorious Basterds and Django Unchained, but really didn't like Kill Bill or Jackie Brown when I saw them years ago, can hardly remember Reservoir Dogs at all, definitely not well enough to rate it.