Topic: The Tripper and After Dark Horrorfest 2 Date Change

Freestyle Releasing just cannot make up their minds on when to release their films! Once again Freestyle has decided to change up some release dates both of which I think were smart moves. They had originally had slated The Tripper in a bad spot duri...

Read More : The Tripper and After Dark Horrorfest 2 Date Change

Re: The Tripper and After Dark Horrorfest 2 Date Change

I didn't get a chance to see any films from the first After Dark Horrorfest... I know, I know... But, luckily I'll be able to check out number 2!  Even though the release dates have been changed, I'm just glad that there still coming.

I can't wait to hear what films will be played at the next Horrorfest.. and TiM I can only really suggest you pick up The Gravedancers and The Hamiltons.. Those are the only two I have seen from that bunch and they are both great movies..

I'm looking forward to this year's After Dark Film Fest.

In my opinion, last year was a great success.  The programming was interesting and the volunteers were fantastic to deal with.  The only thing I would suggest is figure out a way that people who have bought tickets to all the movies don't have to leave the theatre and go back in line.  Since the more popular films were later in the day, we found ourselves at the back of a line because we were watching one of the lesser known films.  Besides this, it was still a great time.

By the way, what are the "big guns" that they are avoiding?

Goon wrote:

I can't wait to hear what films will be played at the next Horrorfest.. and TiM I can only really suggest you pick up The Gravedancers and The Hamiltons.. Those are the only two I have seen from that bunch and they are both great movies..

Thanks for the recommendations.  I've heard good things about both those films as well... I can't wait to check em' out.

i cant wait to be able to buy some of those movies, unfortunately i wasnt able to go see any of them, but i heard a bunch of good about most of em.