Topic: Scifi movies for Saturday July 12th

Here's a list of the horror movies that comes on tomorrow  7-12-08 on the Scifi channel in the EST zone:

9:00am to 11:00am - Sightings: Heartland Ghost
11:00am to 1:00pm - Lost Voyage
1:00pm to 3:00pm - Intermedio
3:00pm to 5:00pm - Wicked Little Things
5:00pm to 7:00pm - The Gravedancers
7:00pm to 9:00pm - Ghost Voyage
9:00pm to 11:00pm - Ghouls
11:00pm to 1:00am - Unrest
3:00am to 5:00am - Dolly Dearest

Re: Scifi movies for Saturday July 12th

I'm totally watching Dolly Dearest.

I don't get it Rip. Why did you post the line-up today and why not tomorrow which it's supposed to be. And btw: i'll be skipping the line-up once again b/c i practically own all of them.

MacheteMassacre wrote:

DONT!!!! that movie sucks. alot. worst movie ever made. please dont make the same mistake i did with it. dont watch it.

u know half of that line up isn't bad

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I don't get it Rip. Why did you post the line-up today and why not tomorrow which it's supposed to be. And btw: i'll be skipping the line-up once again b/c i practically own all of them.

Well cause I won't be on here tomorrow for one thing and have other plans so I thought I would give my horror movie "friends" a heads up lol.....jeesh.:rolleyes:

honestly if he did it tomorrow i would have forgotten to watch it either way

Heh good luck RIp, the first time I posted the Scifi lineup on the weekend, people shredded me for posting the lame channels movies. ya can't win man..;)

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Well cause I won't be on here tomorrow for one thing and have other plans so I thought I would give my horror movie "friends" a heads up lol.....jeesh.:rolleyes:

And thank you, RIP.  I look forward to your listings every week so I don't have to get my lazy over to the TV unless it's worth it.  smile
Don't see why it would matter if you are a day early.

i forgot what i was going to say again

Kill The Firstborn wrote:
MacheteMassacre wrote:

DONT!!!! that movie sucks. alot. worst movie ever made. please dont make the same mistake i did with it. dont watch it.

I haven't seen it in years but I remember kinda liking it!

what r u talking about dude, dolly dearest wasn't nearly that bad

If it sucks too bad, I guess I could always turn the channel or put in a good movie.

MacheteMassacre wrote:

If it sucks too bad, I guess I could always turn the channel or put in a good movie.

that's the way i look at movies, i think everything deserves at least one chance

I dunno, I might check out Dolly anyway, just for kicks

dolly is not the best movie ever, but it's good

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

That makes sense. But i was just messing with you Rip, like always. So don't worry about it. I just gotta give you crap about the weekend line-up for the Sci-Fi channel when you list the movies. That's all buddy.

i laughed at that, idk why