Topic: Snakes on a Plane Prize Pack Winner!

GroovyGhoul is now one of the "holy crap I won something" club. Yes you just won yourself a bad ass Snakes on a MOFO plane prize pack! The Prize Pack consists of the following items:

Copy of the new DVD (full screen version)
Official Snakes on ...

Read More : Snakes on a Plane Prize Pack Winner!

Re: Snakes on a Plane Prize Pack Winner!

Congrats man!  That is a truly kickass prize.

Congrats on the win.

Thanks for the congrats guys. I'm super juiced about the win. I'd like to thank my kids, everybody that ever believed in me, and Bruce Campbell. Without them, I am nothing.

Oh yeah Meh, speaking of kids, I was reading in another forum thread that you had a child. Congrats man...best thing that ever happened to me, too.

ps. I'll stop pestering you guys about the Sin Jin Smyth tshirt not showing up yet. smile

Groovyghoul

Congrats!

congrats

groovyghoul wrote:

Thanks for the congrats guys. I'm super juiced about the win. I'd like to thank my kids, everybody that ever believed in me, and Bruce Campbell. Without them, I am nothing.

Oh yeah Meh, speaking of kids, I was reading in another forum thread that you had a child. Congrats man...best thing that ever happened to me, too.

ps. I'll stop pestering you guys about the Sin Jin Smyth tshirt not showing up yet. smile

Groovyghoul

thanks bro, loving being a daddy. and your t-shirt has still not shown up? Shoot GOON an email and let him know. he handled that contest and I know he will kick some ass and take some names for you.

Heh, I haven't recieved my Sin Jin Smyth t-shirt either... but, I did send Goon an email smile

congrats Groovyghoul great prize!!! fun movie, just don't let the kids get an eyefull of the bathroom scene.

i let goon know Tim / Ghoul. he is gonna find out whats up. I will maake it up to you guys somehow

Meh wrote:

i let goon know Tim / Ghoul. he is gonna find out whats up. I will maake it up to you guys somehow

Thanks alot Meh. It rules that you guys actually care about us.

- groovy

yeah i am the sensitive type *starts sobbing*

haha...I could tell.  smile

btw, am I expecting an email of any type from you for this contest, or am I good?