Topic: pulse 2

found this this morning

Pulse 2: Afterlife (STV)
September 2008
Directed by Joel Soisson (Maniac Cop 3)
Starring Jamie Bamber (Battlestar Galactica), Noureen DeWulf, Lauren Cayouette, Rider Strong (Cabin Fever)

It is now seven years later and the survivors on Earth have settled into a primitive lifestyle completely void of electronics. The clusters of human survivors live together in refugee camps as the phantoms have taken over the cities. Justine is now a teenager and she escapes to the city to try and make a life for herself where she is not a drain on her adopted family (her parents both became phantoms in part one). She heads in to the city at the urging of Adam, a seeming survivor in the city that lures her with promises of understanding and friendship. 

The first of two STV sequels. Sequel to the remake of the original Japanese film Kairo (Circuit or Pulse).

Re: pulse 2

Just like i said in the one other post:

Another one? What the hell? Well we all know how htis one is going to turn out, like complete shit just for the fact that this one is straight to DVD. So i'm definitely not getting my hopes all high for this one. I have a feeling it's going to be worse than the first one.

Re: pulse 2

I saw this movie last night. There were some good and some bad parts of the movie. First,I want to talk about the good parts of the movie. I like the Idea that the ghost from the internet was after her daughter. Also the total suspense was intriguing. It may me want to watch more of the movie. Now for the bad parts of the movie. First, what was with that guy dressed in red tape? Second, why were the ghosts in the movie completely naked? Although the special effects for the ghost were great. If I had to rate this movie I would give it it 3 stars because the suspense and special effects were great, but the story was hard to follow. As far as whether to go watch this in the cinema. That is up to you. Personally I do not like cinemas and this movie would better to wait and watch when it comes out to the video store nearby.