2:00pm to 4:00pm - Cabin Fever
4:00pm to 6:30pm - Dawn of the Dead
6:30pm to 9:00pm - Saw
9:00pm to 11:00pm - Saw 2
11:00pm to 1:00am - Rest Stop
1:00am to 3:00am - Room 6
3:00am to 5:ooam - Psycho(1998)

Re: 7-19-08 on SciFi channel

Holy Crap!  Real movies!  Real movies!  But I'm gonna miss Dawn.  I'm going to see Mamma Mia at 4.  sad

moviemaven wrote:

Holy Crap!  Real movies!  Real movies!  But I'm gonna miss Dawn.  I'm going to see Mamma Mia at 4.  sad

WTF is Mamma Mia?:lol:

Yeah I am surprised that they have "some" decent movies on today.

wow a good line up, is this real lol

RIP wrote:
moviemaven wrote:

It's a musical based on the broadway version which is based on abba songs.  Anyway, I work for Meh's mainstream site as well.  I am diversified.  smile

moviemaven wrote:
RIP wrote:
moviemaven wrote:

It's a musical based on the broadway version which is based on abba songs.  Anyway, I work for Meh's mainstream site as well.  I am diversified.  smile

Ahhhhh interesting...so does Meh pay you lol, jk.;):lol: Go Dawgs!

Ok first off, OMG!!! There is actually pretty damn good movies on the line-up for a change, minus the godaweful most horrific movie ever created, the remake to Psycho. Oigh!!! I might just watch these.

Second thing, i gotta come out and say it, hey Maven, who is making you see Mamma Mia? Do you want to see it or is Survivalist making you see it? You should just go see Dark Knight again. But hey what ever the reason is, it must be a good reason. But hey hope you enjoy it and try not to fall asleep. Sorry. I'm just curious that's all.

Are you kidding?  Surv would never go see that. LMAO
Yes I want to but it is also my job.  As a critic, I see all sorts of things. 
Even though horror is and always will be my first love.

Oh ok. That makes sense. Hey i swear it was Surv who has actually been dying to see that movie ever since it first was announced, like Sex in the City. j/k. lol But hey you should drag him to see it since you have to see it. What do you think?

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2008-07-19 14:06:45)

Normally I would but it's kind of hard to drag him from New York.  LMAO

Yeah that's so very true. Makes perfect sense. Well then make sure when it comes out on DVD, buying him a copy of it. It can be a Christmas present. lol

Not a bad line up, Go Gators, too bad I don't have the Sci-Fi channel anymore, Go Gators.  How often do you and Surv get to see each other Maven?  Go Gators.  My husband and I had a long distance relationship for about a year, and it sucked.  Go Gators.

Wow they are showing some good stuff.

floridapossum wrote:

Not a bad line up, Go Gators, too bad I don't have the Sci-Fi channel anymore, Go Gators.  How often do you and Surv get to see each other Maven?  Go Gators.  My husband and I had a long distance relationship for about a year, and it sucked.  Go Gators.

Go Dawgs, You seriously need a real man....Go Dawgs!:P:lol:

floridapossum wrote:

As often as we can which usually works out to be every few months. sad  And that is why I was MIA the whole time he was here last time.  I had other things to do.  wink

Sometimes I go up there.  Sometimes he comes down here.  We work it out.  It does suck but we will be buying a house as soon as we each sell the ones we are trying to unload.  And he is reallly worth it.  I have never been happier than when I am with him.  Not that you asked me all of that.  LOL  But now you know anyway.  So there.

Go Dawgs!

hey wow nice line up! but Cabin Fever sucked, imo. and i havent seen the Psycho remake so i'll try to catch that one.

oh shit never mind...it's on at 3am?!!! big pass!

Last edited by Kill The Firstborn (2008-07-19 19:33:51)

Ha, thats funny, I was just getting on to post the old "great lineup!" variation. Then I actually looked at it. Ha, finally they get an ok lineup mad  way to break the mold SCIFI!      wink