Topic: Pulse Early Review

An early review for PULSE has been posted, give it a read and leave some feedback.
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_9452.html

Re: Pulse Early Review

When i first saw the trailer for "Pulse", it looked like it could be ok.  Like Shawn said, it is something that we have seen which was something I was thinking about when I viewed the trailer for the first time as well.  However, him saying the film is a somewhat combo of The Ring and Day of the Dead sounds a little bit more intriguing.  Overall, I'll end up renting this when it comes out on DVD whenever that will be.  I like how he refers to The Descent at the end of the review.  God, I need to see that movie....

Well I didn't really like the original because it was way to abstract and it didn't really explain itself.. I really had no idea what was going on and the ending just left me wondering what happened? So I don't know about this one. It sounds alot like the original. Some good scenes but the story is very stilted.. I'll probably just wait for the DVD on this one..

Ya Goon, Im with you on being confused by Kairo, but for some reason, I still enjoyed myself watching it. Those japanese horror flicks are so eery and disturbing - ya Pulse is another remake of a Japanahorror movie, but so what? Don't fix what isn't broken I say.  I'm excited to see this.