Topic: The Covenant

Now, I admit I don't like Exorcist the Begining and Mindhunters had potential.  Going from big budget action films like Die Hard 2 and Cutthroat Island (which is one of the biggests busts in history that bankrupt one of the production companies) Renny Harlin seems to be expanding his resume.  Though, his last few directorial efforts have been...well...movies with potential but they just don't work out.

Now up for Harlin is The Covenant.  I saw the trailer when I saw CLERKS II today (a VERY funny film) and I have to say I am intrigued by it, though I was pulled from the trailer with the thought of how much it reminded me of UNDERWORLD EVOLUTION's trailer with the smoking letters and the ring spinning behind. 

That aside, the film does look fairly decent compared to Harlin's last two horror/suspense efforts, though it is catering to the teenage audience.  Anyone's thoughts?

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6184.html

Re: The Covenant

The trailer never really did anything for me, but if I have the time i might check it out.

Awww man I've been wanting to see Clerks 2.

Yea I'm heading out to see Clerks 2 tonight.. I'm in the credits! Anyway too bad I have to see this trailer again.. Personally I think it looks like a 13 year old girls kind of movie.. WB looking guys walking around using horrible CGI powers..

your in the credits?

Yeah, I was about to ask that myself.  Btw, the credits are great to sit through when it gets down lower past most of the technial stuff.

The cast of the WB in Covenant, couldn't agree more.

Yea.. there was some kind of contest thing like they did with one of the Lord of the Rings films.. It was some thing on MySpace.. Cool to see my name in the credits though.. This time though they are going to include it on the DVD as well.. So double whammy!

BTW the movie was funny as hell.. Just beware of Kinky Kelly!

And beware of Pillowpants tongue