Topic: Details on Zombies Grindhouse Trailer

It seems that Rob Zombie can't keep his name out of the headlines. But this time its all good with what I'm sure no one will complain about. Recently Rob dropped some tidbits on Fangoria about his grindhouse trailer, Werewolf Women Of the S...

Read More : Details on Zombies Grindhouse Trailer

Re: Details on Zombies Grindhouse Trailer

man...I'd be there just for the trailers. The 2 wrapper flicks are the gravy.

I'm sure my daughter and I saw this trailer before BLACK CHRISTMAS; am I right? I know I might sound stupid, but is the trailer  in any way related to a real film? It sounds too cool to be true and probably is. TODD

Last edited by TODBROWNING1 (2007-01-14 18:34:25)

i carnt wait to see the trailers to the films they sound bloody good its going to be good to see what zombie can come up with.

This trailer sounds fuckin' awesome.  A little take on Ilsa, am I right?  The plot sounds so cool... I can't wait to see this one just like the rest of em'.

Yea Ilsa is mentioned in the original article.. I am looking to pick up the three disc box set of those films.. This trailer sounds really bad ass.. I really hope they turn this into a feature.. Grindhouse 2 - Double bill of Machete and Werewolf Women of the SS! Can't wait..

I saw the trailer before black christmas and looked really kool..I'm looking forward to seeing this movie..

I think the trailer you saw Raven was the Blood & Chocolate trailer.. This new Rob Zombie trailer isn't even shot yet.. Plus it will be only shown during the actual movie Grindhouse..

Having those trailers in Grindhouse is going to so fuckin cool. I think this is going to be an instant cult flick.