Topic: The Lost Boys 2 Coming Soon?

According to IESB, Warner Bros. are planning a sequel to the cult classic The Lost Boys. Unforutnately they weren't able to dig up to much information about the film. Right now though they can confirm that it will be a direct to DVD title which seems...

Read More : The Lost Boys 2 Coming Soon?

Re: The Lost Boys 2 Coming Soon?

I'm a vampire frean and I love The Lost Boys and also the guy who was Michael in the movie I can never remeber his name..but I hope this that its good just as the first was..

I'm glad it's not an attempt at a remake! Stop remaking great/good/fair/bad films! Hey, why don't we record all the BEATLES albums again with all new players? Some classics have been exploited for $$$$$$$$$$$$;STOP. One exception,ZOMBIE'S HALLOWEEN.

This should be interesting, havent seen the first movie in a loooooong time though.
Remember when I saw it though, I must've been 10 or something, sure brings back a whole lot of good memories.

The first Lost Boys is awesome.  I just hope that this sequel turns out to be one of the better sequel's in the batch.

I just would like to state that I have no faith in this sequel at all because I love the original movie so much.

Beware of straight to DVD (Video) movies - they usually, if not all the time, SUCK!

How can any 1 say straight to dvd sucks, i mean we have american pie band camp and the naked mile ! lol

Not all straight to DVDs suck.  What about 2001 Maniacs?  I also heard that Romero's Diary of the Dead is going to be a straight to DVD release.  But, I see what your saying, a lot of straight to DVD releases suck.

Yea not all direct to DVD movies suck.. TiM already mentioned a great example.. Some great films are made that just don't get a theatrical release.. I mean all the movies that played during the After Dark Horrorfest were doomed for a straight to DVD fate..

Now with Lost Boys 2.. I don't know.. I mean I think what made the original so good was the team up of the Coreys vs Keifer Sutherland.. Without them I'm not sure what to expect..

Yes,most straight to dvd movies do suck; howver,there are SWAMP THING and PUNKINHEAD- ASHES TO ASHES,seriously. There are some that are very good. This one probably will not be any good unless they get most of the original cast and creative team or some hungry newcomers who want to make a mark. Much of the original cast will be easy to get; they need work.

Last edited by TODBROWNING1 (2007-01-17 17:09:29)

They can probably get the Corey's but Keifer will not come back for it, he's too busy with 24, oh wait he died anyway, hmmmmmm well maybe the corey's and the dog will be in the sequel. The dog carried that movie anyway. nanuck rules!!!!

I love the original so I will give this a chance.

Maybe it will explain why Corey's character had a half naked picture of Rob Lowe in his closet.

Oh.... in HIS closet.... I get it now smile

rofl... gold kevin gold!!! seriously though Corey Feldman will star? Do they not want to even TRY and get an actor?

He's an actor, I mean if Paulie Shore is an actor than surely Corey Feldman can be called an actor.

Yep, and Hanibal Lector can be called a "people person"....

what did somebody just diss PaulyShore? thats it, its GO TIME!

I'm sorry, did you see Paulie Shore is Dead, holy shit, was that the biggest piece of crap or what?

lol... i cant believe you backed down. tongue Pauly Shore is the king of low brow comedy trash.

Oh come on people, I loved Son In Law!  That was great!