Topic: Monster Squad On DVD!!

Yes! Finally the day has come when everyone can finally take a deep breath and forever praise the gods of horror. He is smiling down on us today. Deadpit.com via DC is reporting that Monster Squad will soon be hitting DVD shelves everywhere.
DeadPit...

Read More : Monster Squad On DVD!!

Re: Monster Squad On DVD!!

Sweet baby jesus I hope this true, mind you the Monster HD 'DVD' I have is quite good. I hope they pile on a whackload of extras for the upcoming release !

Luckily, I don't own this bad boy yet.  Looking forward to finally picking it up.  It is a dream come true.

OHHHH Can't wait to get me grubby little mitts on this one, me maties!!!  Can't wait to show it to my son either, he'll love it!

WOLF-MAN'S GOT NARDS!  This is *so* freaking cool!

Made my day!

m

This is awesome!  I have been waiting for this day and never thought it was coming.  Now all they have to do is release Night of the Creeps on DVD and I will forever be happy.

Night of the Comet, now Monster Squad! This is already shaping up to be a great year in DVDs.

this frigin kool I can't wait to see it again I haven't seen this in years..I can't wait for my daughter to see this..I loved Frankinstein..another movie I can't wait come out on DVD is the movie The Gate..

Yea.. this is one of the tops on my list of movies to come to DVD.. Next up better be Night of the Creeps and Razorback...