Re: i need help

im gonna start writing a new horror movie that involves sumthin mlike wat happened to me and instead of me goign on a rampage ill put it in my writing and try to feel better and im gonna go out tomorrow cuz tongihts the eagles game and have have me and few friends will go to the mall and act like assholes stare at chciks asses and just have fun as teenagers and if she comes crawlin bak to me im gonna let her have a piece of my mind so thanks for ur help and ill b sure to take ur good advice

Just remember sweetie, shes still a baby. She needs friends more than anything else right now.

yea but she always says im the only thing in her life that keeps her alive and im like ok she was nothin b4 she met me and i helped her out i was nice to her and everything and now this happened right now i dont give a flyin fuck wat she does anymore

Oh, man-- I remember this stage in my relationship career-- not to sound condescending or anything. I just remember how bad that pain was. and it effing sux!
I can't say more than what everyone else has already said... there has been some good advice here. All I can say that a lot of folx have said is I'm here for you if you need an ear.
And...N4N-- for the record, I wasn't raised to "play games" as someone so eloquently put it. That phrase totally reminded me of an argument I had once with my kid's father. He was calling me everything but a child of God on the phone and on the voicemail when I began hanging up  on him for it. In the middle of all that somewhere he accused me of playing games. I told him I hung up because he was yelling, wasn't listening, and I needed to compose MYSELF before saying something effed up. I told him, "Look-- I dunno how you were raised, or what kind of people you've been involved with, but too many of you have been told girls/women play games and that we're all alike from the word go... then you go on that assumption and play your own defencive games before anything gets started. I wasn't raised that way-- I don't have time for damn games. That's not how to get anywhere in a relationship."
I'm sure I'm not the only woman who wasn't raised that way...enough to demote "most women" to "SOME women". My  .02...
Anyway, Sick-- message me if you wanna just vent.

i feel like i wanna kil both of them then im like u no im good looking guy could find sum1 else out there ur pissed now but when u get that hot chick who will make u happy again urll forget bout her and move on and i always go for that phone and i stop myself right there and as bad as i wanna call i dont ill get hurt again dont trsut her ever again she told me things that could ruin her life and become the laughin stalk of the whole skool and u no wat im that nice im not gonna do it cuz i wasnt raised to do that unless they do sumthin rly bad to me but anyway im watchign the eagles game so hopefully they'll win and make my weekend a lil better cuz sooo far it sucked balls

Good luck to your Eagles.  My Ravens had a really disappointing game today. They didn't get their fecal matter aggregated until teh third quarter, and then it was too late.  Here I was hoping to watch the Super Bowl for something OTHER than the commercials this year.

And Hot Chicks?  Y'know they don't all have to look like MiseryCherry to be totally worth knowing.  I've known real stunners who were complete witches (not in the good sense), and average looking girls who were INCREDIBLE people.  And Vice Versa. So appreciate the eye candy if it's available, but try talking to everyone.  You'll never know what you're missing if you don't.  If I knew when I was your age what I know now... Damn.  The average to odd looking girls are MAJOR hotties now, and many of the pretty ones ended up, well, pretty average. 

But you'll end up hero of the beach if you know something and DON'T Blab it all over your school.  It's called integrity. Glad your folks raised you well enough to know that.

sickf**k wrote:

i feel like i wanna kil both of them then im like u no im good looking guy could find sum1 else out there ur pissed now but when u get that hot chick who will make u happy again urll forget bout her and move on and i always go for that phone and i stop myself right there and as bad as i wanna call i dont ill get hurt again dont trsut her ever again she told me things that could ruin her life and become the laughin stalk of the whole skool and u no wat im that nice im not gonna do it cuz i wasnt raised to do that unless they do sumthin rly bad to me but anyway im watchign the eagles game so hopefully they'll win and make my weekend a lil better cuz sooo far it sucked balls

That just shows you have class, dude. It shows that you are a good person, a better friend, and that you respect yourself. There should be more folx raised that way...
Mirthquake is right about average girls being wonderful people (BTW... thanx, Mirth LOL). I know so many people who get passed over because they're not "drop-dead"-- and guess what?--I'm one of them, LOL...
And it's good you're keeping a positive attitude about moving on... just spend some time with you first...otherwise you'll end up in a rebound sitch-- and those are less than stellar.

u could call me a pussy but i had to start cryin when she left me this one msg that shes never been happier the tears cuz started coming down and thinkin bout it now has my eyes waterin but one of my friends who ic ould talk to bout anything is single too and im gonna ask her out and shes hot and understandin i just wish this didnt happen cuz i love her soooo much and i wanna fix things but if she doesnt im gonna move on its been a hard weekend sooo far and it made it worse watchignt he eagles lose that made me feel soooo much worse and her mom approed them goign out thats bullshit but today im goign to the mall walk around and do my thing and im gonna try my best to move on and forget bout that bitch and her ugly ass b/f and her friends hate her now cuz of wat she did and i hyope to god she comes crawlin bak cuz im gonna let her have a piece of my mind FUCK HER FUCK HIM AND FUCK LOVE LOVE IS JUST A FUCKING TRAP TO GET U HURT THERES NO SUCK THING AS IT I POURED MY HEART ANBD SOUL INTO THAT FUCKIGN RELATIONSHIP AND U NO WAT I GOT A LONG WEEKEND OF BEING PISSED THE FUCK OFF AND IM NEVER GONNA LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN IM NEVER FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN ALL IT IS IS FUCKING HEARTBREAK AFTER HEARTBREAK AND IM SICK OF BEING TREATED LIKE IM A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT THANKS ALOT FOR UR ADVICE AND IM MOVING ON SAY HELLO TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED DREW PIZZO FUTURE SICK AND TWISTED HORROR MOVIE WIRTER/DIRECTOR

"HORROR MOVIE WRITER/DIRECTOR", given your future plans why not draw upon the angst and passion the situation evokes in you to fuel your future creativa projects.

Maybe all this grief will create something that will transcend even her, even yourself, you just have to channel this feelings into a plot or dialogue, it will redeem all this pain you're feeling.

im tryign to think of an idea that will help me get rid of this anger but right now im pissed im beyond pissed i went though the pain and suddering of the sadness and cried a lil bit then i got pissed i love her but as much as i do i hate her

suffering** sry bout that

It's cool sick that's what love does, it the best and the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone. Write your movie or a book but I think someone said spend some time with you and that was really good advice. Someday you will find the person you are supposed to spend the rest of your life with and it may even be her, but right now you both have to chill and take some time away from each other. Try and have a good week and you can always hit my e-mail if you want to talk other than on the boards.