Topic: Nwe Halloween Poster

Nick, the coolest cucumber in the fridge tray sent in a cool new poster for Rob Zombie's Halloween and all I have to say is it kicks ass. Thanks Nick! Rob Zombie's vision of this film is an entirely new take on the legend and will satisfy fans of the...

Read More : Nwe Halloween Poster

Re: Nwe Halloween Poster

Hey Meh, can you get me one signed by Rob Zombie?  Now that would really kick ass!

haha you think if i could get it i would be giving it to you ? tongue

Heh I'm glad to see that we here at HM still have great spelling!

Oh there are ways of making Rob Zombie sign us all posters... I just do not know that way... lol.

Goon wrote:

Heh I'm glad to see that we here at HM still have great spelling!

I'd take rep points from Meh for his spelling, but then my spelling ain't so good either!  lol

see the problem is my spelling is fucking awesome, and you all just dont know the proper Meh'blish language. tongue

Are there any legit posters around? It seems like there all fan made posters. The two I have seen look really cool but are there any studio posters out?

Nope.. the film hasn't even began shooting yet.. So we won't see a poster at least until something gets moving on that front..

Hi everyone. This is Nick. I just wanted to say hi and that Im glad people dig the poster. smile

Last edited by evildeadalive (2007-01-16 18:02:58)

Rob signs autos for fans through his production studio, He and Sheri were nice enough to sign a House of 1000 Corpses DVD cover for me last year.

http://onfinite.com/libraries/1013010/4c7.jpg

Last edited by Bulin (2007-01-16 18:30:51)

its cool that he signs stuff for his fans. If you want i can fake a sig on the fan poster for yuh tongue

The new poster looks pretty kickass to me.  Even more excited.

that poster looks wicked carnt wait to see this new halloween but still john carptners will always be a classic.

Edited: Thanks for spamming every halloween thread we got.