Topic: Silly me, can't figure out the simplest things

Okay, I feel really stupid but I want to be able to make my morguespace so after trying multiple times Im asking for help. I can't seem to add anything, I click in the boxes where you can add, nothing happens, I highlight and try to delete then add, still nothing. I go to the add pictures part and try to figure a clickable linky thing to submit images, nothing there either. So Im not a total virgin to spaces, used to have the whole myspace thing, know a lil about html, but I cant seem to do anything or add anything to this one. I know it will end up being something so simple and trivial I am overlooking, but anyone have some help and advice? Thanks so much!

Re: Silly me, can't figure out the simplest things

Not really sure what problem you are having but all you have to do is click on [ Update ] to open box. Type in your goods then click on Update below the box you just typed in. Thats pretty basic so I take it you must have a different problem there and if nothing is clickable, than that is weird hmm

to add pics, you get them from your pc. first disable popup blocker, then click add images, and then click browse and upload. to view the pics, refresh the page.
to get codes, they're just myspace codes. so find a myspace layout you like and copy and paste into "horrfiic story of me" and click submit. to edit that section, just click "update"

Thanks so much guys, I figured it out and as thought it was a simple thing. I had a popup blocker on and it blocked the update buttons. lol. So Im going to go off and play with it some for a few! Thanks again for the help!