Topic: GhostBusters Game Videos

A whole slew of clips for a so called Ghost Busters game have popped up on Youtube ( via AICN ). Frankly it looks pretty damn cool, but I am really surprised since I have game press credentials that I have heard NOTHING about this before now. Makes m...

Read More : GhostBusters Game Videos

Re: GhostBusters Game Videos

Here's a quote I found on IGN from game developer Zootfly:

'Bostjan Troha, CEO of ZootFly, told IGN UK: "We are very glad to see the overwhelming response to the Ghostbusters prototype movies. What you've seen is indeed in-game footage of early prototypes on the Xbox 360, running on ZootFly's proprietary engine. Due to licensing issues, further development of the Ghostbusters game hit a bump on the road. But everybody here at ZootFly is working actively on resolving the challenges with the owners of the Ghostbusters IP.'

Holy hell I hope the get those licensing issues taken care of 'cuz this game looks like it would be crazy ass fun... crazy ass!

That is way cool, i remember the ghostbusters game for the sega (I think) and that was pretty fun. This needs to come out soon.

neversummer you kick ass. Thanks for finding the facts, news item updated.

wow this looks lie its gonna kick ass..cant belive that im liking the game when i hated the movies though lol

KillianDarkwater wrote:

wow this looks lie its gonna kick ass..cant belive that im liking the game when i hated the movies though lol

Why'd you hate Ghostbusters? Not into the classic 80's cinema or do you just hate Bill Murray?

its not that i hated the acting or actors...the plot didnt appeal to me

ghost busters is a classic. Is it out on DVD? I gotta buy it.

You can actually get Ghostbusters 1 and 2 on the same DVD for like $10 at best buy.

Check out this fine chunk of goodness from the good people over at IGN:

"...former Ghostbuster Dan Akroyd gave hope to millions of Bust-nuts. "Universal purchased the rights from Sony for a [Ghostbuster] game," Akroyd told the Sun. "I'm actually going to have to perform and do some motion capture for them. That will be next year."

Looks like I'll be holding onto my xbox 360 at least 'till this game comes out smile

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/761/761229p1.html

Meh wrote:

ghost busters is a classic. Is it out on DVD? I gotta buy it.

I got the Ghost Busters box set on DVD just before Chistmas.  It has a bonus material with the cast and crew talking about the movies and episodes of the Saturday morning cartoon series.