Topic: Primeval

The more I watch this trailer the more excited I get for the film to hit.
http://www.terrorfeed.com/index.php?id=primeval_trailer

Re: Primeval

This does looks pretty promising.  Solid cast too.

Looks pretty darn good to me, I love killer animal movies.

Looks like to be the best killer croc film since Eaten Alive or (for guilty pleasure) Alligator.

And despite the fact my mom is a science teacher doesn't mean I know everything tongue

Yea when I saw this trailer I thought it looked great.. Dominic Purcell was pretty good in The Gravedancers so we'll see how he fares in this flick..

It looks alright to me but I would like to see it to get a better feel for it.

yeah we do need to see more, and I know we will have a whack of clips very soon.

That trailer and the poster sure give a good idea about it anyways.

i wonder why the film was moved up from April to Jan 12th, that is really a big move.

Yea I'm still worried about that.. Not only because they give themselves no time to promote but also because January is usually dumping grounds...

I recently cooked up a theory that maybe they don't won't the general viewing public to find out that it is really a movie about a crocidile.. I mean they almost never mention it in their TV clips..

The serial killer is a crocodile?!?! 

That's not a serial killer - that's a predator or a really good pair of shoes!

hahaa gold. welcome to the site dude.

It seems like they had really low expectations for there own film.  It's one thing to be afraid of the competition with Grindhouse... I mean, who wouldn't?  But, to make that big of a move up to January of all times, is ridiculous.  This one will probably do shit at the box office, opening weekend.  Eh, I'll still see it.

Ok, so I never stepped into this thread, because I had never heard of this movie. But the recent ads made we want to check it out. A serial killer with 300 vicitims count me in. Then I find out that the movie is actually about a crocodile. You have got to be kidding me. The television ads are more misleading then if they were to market Requim for a Dream as a comedy. I am going to skip this one just based on this fact. If the plot isn't strong enough to show what the movie is really about, then I am not going to waste my money.

Rotten Tomatoes has an average rating of 3.1 / 10 for this film. The tv spots had peaked my interest in seeing a 'based on actual events' film about someone who has killed over 300 people... and then I found out the killer was a crocodile.... those dirty bastards.

I've been meaning to check this one out so I can throw up a review... but just never got a chance to it.  Hoping to see it this weekend.

i saw this last weekend...it was good in my opinion but was rushed. character development was okay but also rushed. all the killing and the ending which i wont say happened within the last 30-45 minutes...but it had a couple of parts that made me jump so i was happy with that

killian you should review it. go to your morguespace, click on "write a review". nobody has done one yet.

ok i will get to it tonight..im in school right now...it wont be until later on but ill do it.

just got done writing the review for Primeval so whoever wants to know more about the story this should give you some insight about it. Theres a couple spelling errors but nothing that will make it unreadable.