Topic: MorgueSpace User Blogs, Yes or no?

so I cant decide whether to give you all your own personal blog on Morguespace or not. Its not an issue of not being able to do it, its really darn easy I just want to know if you guys would use it if i made it.

Re: MorgueSpace User Blogs, Yes or no?

cool some place else for me to ramble aimlessly. As if I needed it. smile

Not so much into blogs myself.

tks for getting involved folks, i want to build a morguespace that has the features you want smile

It seems like a good idea, yet I'm not sure if I'd actually use it?

thanks dirty, that is the position i am at. Great idea, not sure anyone would really wanna use it. Keep the honest feedback comin

I would rather rant on the boards it's more fun. Others might find it useful though so maybe add it for them.

Yeah, I wouldn't use one personally...On a sidenote, I like the Hills 2 pic on Morguespace better than the Hitcher one!

Last edited by Bulin (2007-01-17 17:42:25)

I ramble on MySpace, and will on my own site when I get it finished.  HEY!  If I set up mine as an RSS, can I import here (or vice versa?)

Couldn't hurt...

Bulin wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't use one personally...On a sidenote, I like the Hills 2 pic on Morguespace better than the Hitcher one!

tks im testing different theme images you will be able to set on your own smile

I'm not into blogs personally. Forums are where its at!  cool

some times i just like to blog about completely random stuff that other ppl might not want to read in the fourm.

Howdy Meh

I don't think I'd use a blog, but I do like the direction you are heading with it. Someday when I'm finished this project I'm working on, I'll actually update my MorgueSpace.

What might be neat is a "checklist" of things I want to see...might inspire others to go hunting for the same things to watch.

I dunno exactly.  Maybe maybe not.

I like this place but I don't want to live here, ya know. But thanks for the Blog Offer.

yeah i would like one i like to have a horror one.

Well you could do this give it to the ones that want it thats all..I wouldn't use it I don't even use mine on myspace I used it once to get people to join here and thats the only blog I have lol..

thanks guys / gals for the feeedback! Keep it coming.

deathgate666 wrote:

some times i just like to blog about completely random stuff that other ppl might not want to read in the fourm.

I'm with Deathgate here. Sometimes I want to bring something up or say something that really doesnt belong on the forum. Its not like I have to live here, God knows I dont. But still, there would be times it would be nice to have.

I don't blog, but I could use a spot just to say weird stuff, lol
like...wouldn't it be cool if Christopher Walken could read you bedtime stories at night??

lol, I love this guy!

thedeadshallrule wrote:

I don't blog, but I could use a spot just to say weird stuff, lol
like...wouldn't it be cool if Christopher Walken could read you bedtime stories at night??

Did you ever see the Simpsons with Walken reading Goodnight Moon to Maggie's Daycare?  Cracks me up just thinking about it!

It sounds neat, but i'm not sure I'd use it.....

i saw that that was so funny.