Topic: Is there/will there be an FAQ?

Hey guys,

I'm just wondering if there is or will be an FAQ with the "how to" for setting up your MorgueSpace page? I've had a tough time trying to figure out some things and I can see there have been some questions regarding "how-to's".  If I've overlooked where it is, I apologize. I'm still getting used to traversing this page as it loads really slowly for me. One more reason to burn Shaw to the ground. Cheers though.

Re: Is there/will there be an FAQ?

Hopefully one of the mods will see this thread and help you. If not then send a PM to Goon, Meh, or one of the mods and they can help you out. I had to have help too.;)

When I was a newbie, I just posted a new thread under the MorgueSpace forum under "Help me Please" or whatever your question is... Black Death Damien helped me out a lot with mine, even though I got tired of keeping up with it and it's plain jane now.

What you need to know, maybe I can help? Shoot me a pm or post again! I'll try to help out the best way I can, if not, I'll find someone who can!!!

BlackDeathDamien ended up giving me a hand, I asked him in a PM. Seems fairly straight-forward now but I think for future reference:

Anyone who wants to add anything, use HTML coding, not BBCode

Ahhh, glad you got the help you needed. BDD is usually pretty helpful... as he is a geek and knows his shit... just messin with ya BDD (had to get another one in for the day)!

Hey Dirigible i'm glad i could help you out. Anytime. Hey i don't mind helping anyone out. If they need help with anything, i can help you out as best as i can.

Now onto Katy. Hey i actually take that as a compliment that you told me that i'm a geek. Hell i'm even a nerd too and i'm proud to admit it. Yeah i know quite a bit about computers, along with the programs. But i also know my comic books and a complete and utter die-hard Star Wars fan, which i collect things from the movie.

Well glad I could compliment you there BDD!!! I consider myself a geek too... a sexy geek at that! Can you top that one? I work on the computer all day long at work and then get on it for an hour or so when I get home from work. My favorite store is Best Buy and I'm addicted to this website. I am a geek, loud and proud!!!!

Geeks unite!

Well where i went to college my degree was for animation and i had to do everything on my computer. So i took my all my drawings and brought them to life on the computer making them all in 3D, which i did my own texture for the entire environments. It's all explained in my demo reel. My favorite store is Best Buy also which i can stay in there for hours. I've been addicted to this site since i first joined. Oh yeah and i'm also a complete video game playing junkie.

BDD is da man!

big_smile Thanks Flordia. Really appreciate it so much.

this whole forum is the FAQ thats why it has its own smile post questions somebody wil help.

Like me Meh. Mr. Helpful. I'm here to help as much as i can. If you have any other questions, i will answer your call. I answer to Moose Calls.

I could walk you through programming software for your computer but I spend so little time on forums I never bothered learning HTML, PHP, CSS etc...straight-forward enough though. It's good to belong to such an open community, considering some of the communities out there, hm.ca has proven to be the tops.

For you BDD, your call! lol:lol::lol:

http://www.sherryfelix.com/Creatures/Mo … fbleat.ram

Last edited by floridapossum (2008-08-08 18:00:52)

I'm with you Dirigible- okay, where did you get that name and how do you pronounce it.

But as I started to say... I could design a storm sewer system on a 40-Acre construction site or sanitary sewers that will flush your shit for miles... but for the life of me, I do not know hardly anything about the "technical" parts of computers, websites, etc. I'd like to learn, but it's all Greek to me!

Meh wrote:

this whole forum is the FAQ thats why it has its own smile post questions somebody wil help.

Hmmmm......in that cause does anyone know how to make the liquor drink called Hurricane?:P:lol: