Topic: i need help again

guys rememember that thing wit my g/f and that scumbag well its comign back and im standing up. theres 3 kids who want to fight me and they SAY they got a bigger army then me when i no they dont i have a lsit of about 100 people who will come here and kick the livign shit outta these assholes and they think im afraid of them and the one pussy who took my girl away was gonan come to my house and fight me and i was like brign it bitch and then he calls it off cuz he nos ill roll his ass cuz im big and i fight to stay up and im sick of staying in the dark and if this drives my ex away even farther then be it but i will get my revenge i cant eat i cant sleep and im still in love wit her but im tryign to get over her and i will kill these kids they do not scare me self defense right they put me in the hospital my friends put them in a coma and they will b eatting out of a tube for a long time and now my ex wants me to stop this shit now b4 it gets bigger and im like fuck u this is my life we're not togather anymore u cant tell me wat i can and can not do i bent over backwards for that bitch and she wants me to continue doign her favors fuck her i asked for 1 thing and i didnt get it soooo she coudl go fuck herself and that scumbag ill rip his fuckign dick off if he wants to play games wit me trust me i am not 1 to fuck around wit i have mony resources then will b there wit me i no where he lives and sleeps too ill attack him during the night soo anyway leave me some fo that awesome advice u guys have this skool fuckign blows nothin but drama

Re: i need help again

Welcome to high school, my friend... my high school is exactly the same.  Nothing but drama.  Here is MY advice... I say you should just forget about the girl and forget about the guy who "stole" her away from you.  You do your thing and let those two kids do there thing.  I wouldn't try and start a fight.  It won't lead to anything.  It'll just get worse.  Remember that this is just my opinion.  I'm sure that other people on this lovely site will gladly give you theres.  Good luck and hang in there.

Man, seriously let this thing go, I do not want to see you on the news being put in the back of a cop car. Once you get other people involved it's only gonna get worse. be a better man and walk away from the situation completely. Find other places to go, other people to talk to, whatever keeps you away from them or anyone they know. Trust me you don't wanna do this, I can tell you that you don't want to go to a juvinile center or jail because no matter how much of a bad ass you think you are there is always someone on the inside that will show you that you're not and in the process they will do things to you that you won't tell anyone about. I fucked up and spent 8 months inside a juvenile detention center at 15 and not only did I have my ass kicked on several occasions but other things did happen. I'm not gonna spell it out for you because you know what the hell I'm talking about. I beg you, walk away from them and don't even deal with them. Let it go. I am not joking or telling some bullshit lie, this is reality and there is no taking it back or reset button.

Hey in this day and age if something gets too far out of hand and then the Unforgiviable happens they send you to Big Boy Jail and trust me the food sucks!  Recently there was a 15? year old who was charged with MANSLAUGHTER because he hit a kid in the parking lot after school (over a girl).  The second kid went down and smacked his head on the pavement and died two days later.  Remember the bad food will be the least of your worries in PRISON (don't drop the soap!)...

Kill off your enemies in prose!  Your gang could be the young tough vampires and your enimies the food source!  Good Luck man.

Honestly, SF, Put and end to it.  Now. 

Call the police and let them know the situation.  So they know what's going on.  If you are accosted by the hooligans, do NOT fight them.  Let THEM be the ones with the record.  Let them be the ones on the recieving end of what H2K and Ski and referring to.

You may think this is the "pussy" way out.  It's not.  It's the RESPONSIBLE way out... and will impress more people in ways that will surprise you.

And believe me, of all the things you could get story fodder for, life in stir is NOT one you want.

the thin gi slast nite me my ex and this kid had a huge fucking fight and hes 18 threathenin a 16 year old and today my ex was like talkign to em adn givign me these notes and shit and like im tryign to get over her but she keeps findign a way bak in my life and i still love her not as much as i did b4 but i still do and shes givjng me these mixed msgs and u guys have great advice for me and u guys made mistakes b4 and i dont want this huge fight but if they touch me ppl will b in the hospital no matter how much i beg them not too their very loyal to me and this is alll just confusing and i didnt wanna b/u in the first place and i still wanna fix things but im not gonna wait forever theres girls waiting for me to ask them out and im gonna start doin it soon and i keep telling myself hes not worth it move on to the next girl and i wanna ask her out soooo bad but i cant seem to do it i wanna and i think of my ex and she just like stops me me and her made this couple we barly fought we did sumthing almost every weekend there were some times when we were toooo busy but anyway i just wanna get this shit sorted out wit her and everytime i talk to her bout us she turns it into this huge fight and last nite was fun tellign her and her new scumbag of a b/f off it felt good gettign it off my chest and im calm bout this but im just confused i asked her out again and shes like right now no and today shes acting all weirdish wit me like flirting and shit and im like wtf r u doign

You have to get away from those fuckin mind games. Thats all its turning into. It's going to go on and on and on untill you give it up

yea i no i gotta but i dunno how cuz she'll keep giving me notes and then talk to me and shit tomorrow ill try to ignore her c if that works and if it doesnt i got the hitcher to get me happy

as soon as she gives you a note drop it on the floor in front of her. dont let her be the one in control SF. thats all drama is, a game of Control. Dont let her or these other guys control you, your reactions, your emotions, none of it. She wants you to play. Dont. If she gives you a note, literally, drop it on the floor. Dont read it. As for the other guys, if they come to your house, go ahead and call the police. They are eighteen and can be held responsible. Dont let them have the control to ruin your life!

It's ok SF move on to bigger and better things,shes not worth it

Look at it this way....
You will never get back the week of time you have spent freaking out over this...
You are now a week closer to the end of your time here on earth...
Now how much more time would you like to spend on this particular slice of life....

Let it go, forget her, you deserve to be happier than this...

yeah just move on from her shes not worth your time move on to someone who u can love more and have fun with and forget about this fight with this kid and his friend and ur ex

thanks alot guys ur beign a lot of help to me today i saw her and i just walked awAY i didnt even look at her i was busy talking to my friend whos more important anyway thanks anyway

Smart choice.  You were obviously the "better man" in this situation.

well done! *appluase*

thank u it was hard but she pissed me off cuz there was some more drama and i looked at her and didnt say oen word and walked away and im proud of myself so im goign watch the hitcher tonite and ill b sure to get a reveiw for u guys tonite or tomorrow