Topic: Wicker Man poster

With all the shitty Wicker Man posters that have been put out its about time we got one that is half ass decent, even if this movie doesnt appeal to me at least the poster can!

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6218.html

Re: Wicker Man poster

Yea, the movie has kind of fizzled in my opinion.. Although the mere presence of Christa Campbell in the film still has me intrigued.. I suggest watching the original Meh.. Its a horror classic..

I haven't seen the original yet.  Is it any good?

But, I have to say I like the poster.  Delete Nick Cage and you got yourself a possible DVD cover.

Yea.. The original is great. I wouldn't call it all out horror though. So don't expect a blood bath.. Just a crazy ass twist.. Check it out..

k so i never saw the original Wicker Man, but don't tell me it's about some guy getting hunted down by a giant wicker basket, cause that's what the poster is tellin me.....

The Giant Wicker Man plays a huge part in the movie.. You just have to see it.. Great film..

"The shadow of the Wicker Man is rising up again!"

Man, every time I hear of The Wicker Man...Iron Maiden's song keeps coming into my head.  A great song btw.

The previews for this look pretty interesting to me. I have never seen the first one though, so I don't know if I should see that one first or the remake. After someone has seen them both please post a recommendation.

I would reccomend you see the original first.. Its a great film that was made for what it is.. The remake just looks like a thriller vehicle for Nic Cage. Plus if you see the remake first and its shit.. It will totally ruin the original for you..

Yea the original is a great film.  The remake IMO just looks like all the other trashy remakes that are being done.