Topic: 8-17-08 Sunday's lineup on SciFi

I have 2 ole buddies of mine from college coming into town this evening and we'll be playing golf at like 9:00am on Sunday so I thought that I would go ahead and post tomorrow's(Sunday) horror movies lineup on here:

9:00am to 11:00am - Venom
11:00am to 1:00pm - Cursed
1:00pm to 3:00pm - Cabin Fever
3:00pm to 5:00pm - The Grudge
5:00pm to 7:00pm - Final Destination 2
7:00pm to 9:00pm - BoogeyMan 2
9:00pm to 11:00pm - Black Swarm
11:00pm to 1:00am - Swarmed
3:00am to 5:00am - Alien Siege

I actually like the film Venom alot. It's a slasher film.

Re: 8-17-08 Sunday's lineup on SciFi

more than half the line up sucks, but i'm looking forward to see how boogeyman two came out

romero-inspired wrote:

more than half the line up sucks, but i'm looking forward to see how boogeyman two came out

I actually like BoogeyMan 2 alot and it's wayyyy better than the shitty original.

I kinda backed off from Boogeyman 2 because the first one was so horrible. But, if RIP says so.....  I probably won't see it anyways tongue

Zomboy wrote:

I kinda backed off from Boogeyman 2 because the first one was so horrible. But, if RIP says so.....  I probably won't see it anyways tongue

BoogeyMan 2 is actually a real slasher film and not a ghost flick like the horrible first one was. I have a review for it on MMS so check it out. I liked it alot.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Black Swarm. I saw the trailer for it sometime this past week and it looks pretty good. Of course, it deals with killer bees. But hey, the Sci-Fi channel actually puts out some good deadly insect and natural disaster movies.

coolness, i'll check it out, thanks RIP

I really dont care whats on Sci-Fi any day of the week.  Most the movies suck and are heavily edited.  Not to mention my cable has the built in guide so if I was really interested i can look it up myself.  lol  You love you some Sci-fi dont ya RIP?  lol

jmh314 wrote:

I really dont care whats on Sci-Fi any day of the week.  Most the movies suck and are heavily edited.  Not to mention my cable has the built in guide so if I was really interested i can look it up myself.  lol  You love you some Sci-fi dont ya RIP?  lol

I like me some slant eyed poontang if that is what you mean and yes I use to date a korean american girl named Sylvie a few years back.;):P:cool:

Yes RIP is right about Boogyman 2 alot better than the first

not the best in the world, but still alright

One of the better line ups they have had in awhile.

I don't how many of you here ever seen the slasher film called Venom but it's surprisingly a good acted film and decent kills in it too.

i didn't get a chance to see it, i slept in

RIP wrote:

I don't how many of you here ever seen the slasher film called Venom but it's surprisingly a good acted film and decent kills in it too.

I have seen and own Venom. I like it alot. It's a great slasher movie. It's entertaining from start to finish. I highly recommend it.