Topic: James Wan talks SAW IV

Some new SAW 4 updates come from the UK over at IGN, courtesy of FilmStalker. James Wan says they have a certain direct in mind to direct the film and also addresses how they will be able to do saw 4. In reference to a director:

"We have someone i...

Read More : James Wan talks SAW IV

Re: James Wan talks SAW IV

Personally, I'm glad Saw 4 is up and running and can't wait to hear more news on it.

and you are not alone smile

Meh wrote:

and you are not alone smile

That's right. You're not alone. In fact I'm under your bed.

me to im with all of you

lol shakingman smile

I think the saw series is great. It has fantastic writing, but the 1 big flaw in the two i have seen s the really shitty acting. I didnt see #3 because  got tired of the great writing followed by wooden acting. i am afraid #4 will just make it worse.

I think James Wan has the right idea.  I personally feel that they should just drop this project and leave it as a trilogy.  Saw 3 is a great note to end on.  Plus, if Saw 4 comes out then we are going to have to wait even longer to get the Saw box set tongue

i didnt see 3. How would you compare it to the first 2 tim without spoiling anything for me?

2 and 3 are totally different films and shouldn't really be compared at all, in my opinion.